Think Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant?

The ability to collect Solar or Wind energy is finite, period. How can you produce Solar Panels or Wind Turbines with zero Hydrocarbons. You can not.

Further, suitable site are also finite, another fact that limits the collection of said energies.

Green Energy is finite yet Advocates claim its infinite. Misuse of words, so sad.

Silly ass, when we built the first cars, we used horse drawn wagons to deliver the parts. Possibly the analogy is too subtle for you?

I pretty much skip over the most ridiculous posts, such as yours, hence you will not see me responding to many of your posts.

You pretty much skip over anything involving logic.

Are you claiming we can put an infinite amount of Solar Panels up? Land is finite, hence the use of Solar Power is finite.

Peak Solar, when there is no more land or sea to put Solar Panels on, I bet Peak Solar occurs before Peak Oil.

Obviously, you aren't the brightest bulb in the lamp. Why would we ever need to put up an infinite amount of solar panels to meet our needs?

And you obviously need a "bright bulb" right in your eyes to understand a simple post, I never stated we needed but infinite amount of solar panels.

Peak Solar, when we run out of our "finite" resources to place Solar Panels.

Peak Solar also occurs when we run out of Hydrocarbons which are used at increased rate to produce Solar Panels. Peak Solar occurs at the same time as Peak Oil, cannot produce nor maintain Solar Panels without Oil.

Silly ass. Did we ever run out of horses to bring the parts to the auto assembly plants? God, you people just get fucking dumber by the day.

Obviously, you aren't the brightest bulb in the lamp. Why would we ever need to put up an infinite amount of solar panels to meet our needs?

And you obviously need a "bright bulb" right in your eyes to understand a simple post, I never stated we needed but infinite amount of solar panels.

Peak Solar also occurs when we run out of Hydrocarbons which are used at increased rate to produce Solar Panels. Peak Solar occurs at the same time as Peak Oil, cannot produce nor maintain Solar Panels without Oil.

Silly ass. Did we ever run out of horses to bring the parts to the auto assembly plants? God, you people just get fucking dumber by the day.

Actually, nobody is dumber than the person who believes in the 1920's horses were being used to deliver the materials to the car factories, they used Steam Trains and Trucks.

We never used horses to deliver significant amounts of anything to Auto Manufacturing Plants let alone more modern Auto Assembly Plants.

Logic? is that what your using, what a CROCK.

Last edited:
Are you claiming we can put an infinite amount of Solar Panels up? Land is finite, hence the use of Solar Power is finite.

Peak Solar, when there is no more land or sea to put Solar Panels on, I bet Peak Solar occurs before Peak Oil.

No, what you suggested was they we were claiming such a thing. Obviously we weren't, but that didn't stop you from coming to an erroneous conclusion.

elecktra said:
]Peak Solar, when we run out of our "finite" resources to place Solar Panels.

Exactly when do you suppose that will happen? Next year? In ten years? 100 years? 1,000? 1 million? When?

elecktra said:

Except, as I've already pointed out, any energy source can be used to produce solar panels, even solar energy. And dear, the bulk of current solar panels are made out of silica, and rare Earth metals, not hydrocarbons.

So you are saying that green energy is a communist plot? Wow, the ignorance just takes my breath away.

No, they're saying "green energy" is, for the most part, a backwards step to the 15th Century and won't meet the energy needs of our society in the 21st Century.

Right, because we all know that every Monk who lived in the 15th century had access to solar energy. :cuckoo:

Are you TRULY that stupid? Using the sun is even older than wind power.

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/solar/pdfs/solar_timeline.pdf

Solar and Win enegy is infinite, it is merely a matter of appliance

The ability to collect Solar or Wind energy is finite, period. How can you produce Solar Panels or Wind Turbines with zero Hydrocarbons. You can not.

Further, suitable site are also finite, another fact that limits the collection of said energies.

Green Energy is finite yet Advocates claim its infinite. Misuse of words, so sad.

The sun has about 5 billion years of fuel. Yeah, it's not infinite, but it will out live us all.

olfraud does it again. Intentionally ignores the fact that it takes fossil fuel to PRODUCE the solar panels and windmills. What a farce you are.

For those who say that climate models cannot predict past events:

New generation of climate models capable of simulating abrupt climate change

Scientists have, for the first time, demonstrated that climate models are able to simulate past abrupt changes in the Earth's climate - giving more confidence in predictions of future global climate change.

The climate model investigated in the study is the EC-Earth model, developed by a consortium of European countries together with the European Centre for Medium-range Weather Forecasts in Reading.

:lol::lol::lol: What an asshat. A computer model can CREATE anything you want it to you stupid ass. What they can't do is re-create the weather that occurred YESTERDAY. With all the variables known! They are built with a bias which makes them USELESS.

And you claim to be a scientist:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes, they did. That's why they changed to these... Why am I totally unsurprised that you are still stuck in the horse and buggy days. Science and technology have moved on....way on from those horse manure laden days olfraud. Do try and keep up.

6a00e54ed05fc28833017c334b9566970b-550wi

No, they're saying "green energy" is, for the most part, a backwards step to the 15th Century and won't meet the energy needs of our society in the 21st Century.

Right, because we all know that every Monk who lived in the 15th century had access to solar energy. :cuckoo:

Yes, he is.

Scientists have, for the first time, demonstrated that climate models are able to simulate past abrupt changes in the Earth's climate - giving more confidence in predictions of future global climate change.

The climate model investigated in the study is the EC-Earth model, developed by a consortium of European countries together with the European Centre for Medium-range Weather Forecasts in Reading.

:lol::lol::lol: What an asshat. A computer model can CREATE anything you want it to you stupid ass. What they can't do is re-create the weather that occurred YESTERDAY. With all the variables known! They are built with a bias which makes them USELESS.

That is a hilarious assertion since you numbskulls have been arguing for days that the models could NOT accurately recreate past climate events. And when we show that they can, your response is 'oh well, you can get them to do anything'. Good god man. Did you leave your brain at the door, or what? Have you ever, even once, worked with a scientific model? Ever? I doubt it.

So you are comparing this:

image_home2.jpg

With this?

tumblr_liwfnqbtMm1qee77ko1_400.jpg

O-M-G!

No, what you suggested was they we were claiming such a thing. Obviously we weren't, but that didn't stop you from coming to an erroneous conclusion.

elecktra said:
]Peak Solar, when we run out of our "finite" resources to place Solar Panels.

Exactly when do you suppose that will happen? Next year? In ten years? 100 years? 1,000? 1 million? When?

elecktra said:

Except, as I've already pointed out, any energy source can be used to produce solar panels, even solar energy. And dear, the bulk of current solar panels are made out of silica, and rare Earth metals, not hydrocarbons.

You pointed out? Any energy source, you are really missing the big picture, you still need hydrogen, petrochemicals, things that only come from oil. Further, a CVD reactor needs a constant source of power, they can not even risk a chance of fluctuation in power. Solar does not provide a stable source of energy. Not one place in the world is Solar being used to supply heavy industry, yet in your imagination that does not matter, you simply believe it can.

Everything being posted consistently refers to homes, not heavy industry.

Last edited:

I never suggested what you claim, and I am far from erroneous, further, go back and quote every post having to do this, so we can see where you picked up in the middle and got lost.

elecktra said:

You pointed out? Any energy source, you are really missing the big picture, you still need hydrogen, petrochemicals, things that only come from oil. Further, a CVD reactor needs a constant source of power, they can not even risk a chance of fluctuation in power. Solar does not provide a stable source of energy. Not one place in the world is Solar being used to supply heavy industry, yet in your imagination that does not matter, you simply believe it can.

Everything being posted consistently refers to homes, not heavy industry.

Nearly all electrical use in the U.S. ultimately comes from the grid, particularly in the industrial sector. The more solar and wind power comes online, the less coal, oil, and natural gas has to be combusted. Japan has already hit the 10GW generation from solar technology. So do tell me what company making solar components needs that much capacity?

I never suggested what you claim, and I am far from erroneous, further, go back and quote every post having to do this, so we can see where you picked up in the middle and got lost.

Oh really? You never asked this question?

elecktra said:
Are you claiming we can put an infinite amount of Solar Panels up?

That is a hilarious assertion since you numbskulls have been arguing for days that the models could NOT accurately recreate past climate events. And when we show that they can, your response is 'oh well, you can get them to do anything'. Good god man. Did you leave your brain at the door, or what? Have you ever, even once, worked with a scientific model? Ever? I doubt it.

it didn't recreate anything. It CREATED a storm. Big deal. There are storms all the time, anyone can model a storm. You really don't get it do you.

Oh really? You never asked this question?

elecktra said:
Are you claiming we can put an infinite amount of Solar Panels up?

That is really good question, given all the times "infinite" is used to describe Solar, so as it stands we are in agreement, you understand there is a finite limit to Solar Energy.

Forum List

Back