Thinking about buying a bike

Okay, the saddlebags on this thing are probably as old as the bike and starting to come apart. Besides they're also that fake leather and they don't lock. I've been looking at the Viking bags, found one I like that, rigid leather bags, guaranteed not to sag on sale plus a coupon for 22% off that will put the price just over $210. Decisions, decisions........

pr17291img1__37797.1508963863.1280.1280.jpg

Ah the heck with it, they're great bags and ya can't beat the price for that quality.

Oh, okay. That's what I get for not paying attention to the "news" especially if it has anything to do with Hollywood personalities.
I'm not glued to any celebrity news, but this shit is hard not to see.

I'm not glued to any celebrity news, but this shit is hard not to see.
Oh I know about it, hard not to but I just don't watch it or even read it here. I know I've glanced at a couple of pictures of her but never really "looked".

Picked up an old model (relatively) inexpensive Winbook Action Cam on the advice of some other riders that still use them and take great riding videos. Got it mounted on my helmet and took if for an initial test ride earlier today.

Went up Tijeras Canyon on Rte 66 then back on I 40. It's just over 26 minutes long.

It's been eons since I've owned a bike. Need something, cruiser style that I can use around town and for occasional highway riding and I'm (unfortunately) a big guy so anything under 1100ccs would probably not cut it. Limited budget also, under $6K so obviously used is the best way to go. Currently looking at a 2002 Honda VTX 1800 Custom but afraid 1800ccs might be a little big for around town.

623b8bbb321bdf21b5673a07.jpg

623cdb487f378b67b960a3ac.jpg

Get a push bike, better for your health.

Forum List

Back