🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thinking about the GOP Convention with Trump

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Since we're in uncharted territory here, and since some well-known members of the GOP have made their feelings pretty clear (to the point of saying they'll vote for Hillary or third party), I wonder what the convention would look like if he came in with the requisite delegate count.

Sarah Palin & Ben Carson have endorsed him, I guess they'd be featured speakers.

Surely some would be conspicuous by their absence. Would Priebus speak? Would there be boos for Trump, or would those people suck it up and cheer?

Reality TV finally gets good.

Thoughts?

They should be thrilled.

Picked through the minutiae of the poll CK posted this morning and found this little gem:

Hillarycare sanders.png

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/055qdf83nv/econTabReport.pdf

Last edited:
If the GOP "establishment" doesn't support its nominee, the party needs to be disbanded.

Since we're in uncharted territory here, and since some well-known members of the GOP have made their feelings pretty clear (to the point of saying they'll vote for Hillary or third party), I wonder what the convention would look like if he came in with the requisite delegate count.
Picture a Zoo, now picture all the Animals in the Zoo on heroine, get the picture?

Now lets go grab a beer, sit back and watch the high as hell Animals devour each other.... it'll be good for a few laughs. ;)

If the GOP "establishment" doesn't support its nominee, the party needs to be disbanded.

Good idea, can we disband the Democrat Party while we're at it? After all they're just as corrupt and immoral as the GOP is......

Duopoly: A system where two political parties take turns being in charge of fucking over the citizenry.

Forum List

Back