Third-party support surging

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I put my hopes in Perot and we got the first Clinton. Not going to happen again. But I sure wish these folks had a chance in the rigged system. If they did I can see me voting for one instead of not voting for Crooked Hillary.

Voters now confronted with the choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are making something abundantly clear: they want another option.

Surveys over the last six weeks have found a steady but noticeable jump in support for third-party candidates. The biggest beneficiary has been Libertarian Gary Johnson, who has shot up from 4.5 percent to 7.2 percent in RealClearPolitics polling averages. Green Party candidate Jill Stein has also seen an uptick since June — from 2.5 percent to 3.5 percent.

The surge in support for a third-party candidate is adding a new element of unpredictability into the presidential race. Should voters opt for a third-party candidate in large numbers, it could potentially tip the scales in crucial battleground states.

let them do third party or sit home as they and their kids deserve what they get then , Go Trump !!

let them do third party or sit home as they and their kids deserve what they get then , Go Trump !!

I tell everyone, don't bother voting I will do it for you. Not voting is making a statement in my opinion. I don't see the real need in having every moron vote.

it's so funny. The GOP was never going to be voted in again, until along came Trump and then flipped the tables. Now the democrat party is dying.

an extraordinary turn of events.

I put my hopes in Perot and we got the first Clinton. Not going to happen again. But I sure wish these folks had a chance in the rigged system. If they did I can see me voting for one instead of not voting for Crooked Hillary.

Voters now confronted with the choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are making something abundantly clear: they want another option.

Surveys over the last six weeks have found a steady but noticeable jump in support for third-party candidates. The biggest beneficiary has been Libertarian Gary Johnson, who has shot up from 4.5 percent to 7.2 percent in RealClearPolitics polling averages. Green Party candidate Jill Stein has also seen an uptick since June — from 2.5 percent to 3.5 percent.

The surge in support for a third-party candidate is adding a new element of unpredictability into the presidential race. Should voters opt for a third-party candidate in large numbers, it could potentially tip the scales in crucial battleground states.

I think Gary Johnson is the best of this shit lot, but he still sucks big time..

I think Gary Johnson is the best of this shit lot, but he still sucks big time..

Maybe the worse picks ever. But I know one thing I don't think the third party can win so Trump it will have to be. I wish they had a chance.

Libertarians do not support capital punishment.

This makes any murder a free meal ticket with room and board.

It tortures the families of murder victims.

No thanks.

Libertarians do not support capital punishment.

This makes any murder a free meal ticket with room and board.

It tortures the families of murder victims.

No thanks.
HUH? Killing the murderer removes his room and board, and allows the families to not have to worry about escape or parol or some bullshit pardoning.

Forum List

Back