🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Third White House official resigns after being told he wouldn’t qualify for full clearance

You be reading Alex (the Lizard) Jones all day... FFS!
Find some real plausible issues with Obama choices..

WRONG. I never watch or listen to Alex Jones. I don't go in for any of that crap. Apparently you know more about him than I do. All of the above came from my personal notes! Want me to take a picture of some of them for you? As to plausible issues, you've got to be kidding, right? Obama makes Trump and other presidents look like choir boys, but then, no sense trying to convince a robot tool.

Last edited:
So what's to prevent someone from denying them clearance in an effort to undermine his choices and hope he chooses some Establishment politician?

Trumps team needs to apply pressure to get details. Look at some of the leaks coming from people like Comey, and he did ok with his clearance. Or how about Brenna, former head of the CIA who once voted for the Communists!?

Either decide how stringent it must be, or deny everyone. Hell, even George Washington chopped down a cherry tree. If it were 2018 he wouldn't get clearance either.
It's not as hard to get top secret clearance as you think. Trump just keeps nominating criminals.
Really? And what information sources can you cite that would indicate getting a TS clearance is not so hard?

You be reading Alex (the Lizard) Jones all day... FFS!
Find some real plausible issues with Obama choices..

WRONG. I never watch or listen to Alex Jones. I don't go in for any of that crap. All of the above came from my personal notes! Want me to take a picture of some of them for you? As to plausible issues, you've got to be kidding, right? Obama makes Trump and other presidents look like choir boys, but then, no sense trying to convince a robot tool.
You're right, Trump is a tool. Point well made. His Russian handlers more than agree. :thup:

So what's to prevent someone from denying them clearance in an effort to undermine his choices and hope he chooses some Establishment politician?

Trumps team needs to apply pressure to get details. Look at some of the leaks coming from people like Comey, and he did ok with his clearance. Or how about Brenna, former head of the CIA who once voted for the Communists!?

Either decide how stringent it must be, or deny everyone. Hell, even George Washington chopped down a cherry tree. If it were 2018 he wouldn't get clearance either.
It's not as hard to get top secret clearance as you think. Trump just keeps nominating criminals.

Reeeaaallllyyyy? My son has a Q clearance as an engineer in a nuclear facility. He was hired straight out of college. He was a straight A student, Eagle Scout and had never even had so much as a speeding ticket. It took 10 months of FBI background checks to finally get it. After going thru his list of references, they came back and wanted even more references. Getting a security clearance is not easy and it shouldn't be. The easiest way to get it is to have a high level appointed job like in the Whitehouse or State Department where they overlook a multitude of sins like they did for Obama's picks.....but not Trumps. Go figure.

Interesting claim. For one thing, no one was looking too closely enough at Obama's cabinet in 2008. That's too bad. Now they are trying to make up for lost time. Now thanks to democrats, they are looking very closely with a magnifying glass at all of Trump's in yet one more attempt to thwart an election. So let's take a look at Obama's Administration for contrast and comparison:

Dissecting the non-information in your screed too time consuming.
Suffice to merely say: BULLSHIT :)

george-of-the-jungle.gif

Reeeaaallllyyyy? My son has a Q clearance as an engineer in a nuclear facility. He was hired straight out of college. He was a straight A student, Eagle Scout and had never even had so much as a speeding ticket. It took 10 months of FBI background checks to finally get it. After going thru his list of references, they came back and wanted even more references. Getting a security clearance is not easy and it shouldn't be. The easiest way to get it is to have a high level appointed job like in the Whitehouse or State Department where they overlook a multitude of sins like they did for Obama's picks.....but not Trumps. Go figure.
They didn’t overlook anything you poor, pathetic victim.

One word. Hillary. She should be in jail.

One word. Hillary. She should be in jail.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back