This attitude will get you arrested

You do know that millions of blacks don’t either.

Look, you have trash in all races and she is one…
Yet many black people under the inspiration and lead of the first half black president do act that way

Black race hustlers have made race the issue that tears the country apart for over 10 years

Last edited:
Yet many black people under the inspiration and lead of the first half black president

Black race hustlers have made race the issue that tears the country apart for over 10 years

Obama is educated, cultured and honorable. Trump is ignorant, crude and totally immoral. Where do you stand?

Yet many black people under the inspiration and lead of the first half black president do act that way

The only race hustler I see is yous.

I can't breathe. Oh how hilarious. The police should have been able to shut her up by shooting her teeth out.

I know white people who act like that also.
True. There are many games though. The grapevine is interconnected and is known everywhere in communities. It sucks for men and women who do nothing wrong. Those who do not admonish the ones who do, are promoting it. And profiling sucks.

Black people claim that the cops are just picking on them when they NEVER do anything wrong

Then they act like this

She must be the Chairwoman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. :laughing0301:

IBTC.jpg

Forum List

Back