This Board Is An Extension Of Rupert Murdoch

It is more right wing than left leaning in its population of posters.

That is just true.

But its also about money and if you get enough hits to your posts they will not ban you unless you REALLY do something bad

where did I say i was dissatified?

You people just pull shit right out of your ass huh?

No compromise "un-American GOP"- (TIME)....funny how the truth is so boring and repetitive to brainwashed MORONS. Thanks Rupert....on to the next BS "RW outrage"...see sig pp3- remember, amnesiac Pubtrolls?

I've posted at no less than 50 forums, boards, blogs, etc. in the last 18 years. I've been retired all that time so I can usually stay up. I've had 150 mail names on three different sites and I vary my address along with the names. I'M ANONYMOUS.

This place reminds me of Fox News. Somebody tells a Republican lie and then two others join in to support it. If you expect to win with Romney as your candidate I won't tell you where your head is....but the sun don't shine.

:bye1:

I've posted at no less than 50 forums, boards, blogs, etc. in the last 18 years. I've been retired all that time so I can usually stay up. I've had 150 mail names on three different sites and I vary my address along with the names. I'M ANONYMOUS.

This place reminds me of Fox News. Somebody tells a Republican lie and then two others join in to support it. If you expect to win with Romney as your candidate I won't tell you where your head is....but the sun don't shine.

How many different ways can you tell us you're a fucking jackass? We got it.

You might to post a sticky in the "Introduce Yourself" thread that you're the biggest Jackass to ever post at USMB and save yourself the trouble of these oh so enlightening posts of yours

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

Good luck on the rainbow and unicorn hunt.

Tissue?

very much leans heavy right here

Yet in a strange twist of fate its the left that has the biggest mouths here.
That's how you're usually heard, over the local lynch-mob....but, we wouldn't want it any-other-way!!

I think of it as being surrounded-by-TARGETS.....big, fat, slow-moving, oxygen-starved TARGETS!!

:eusa_dance:

You do realize that nothing here even close to represents a lynch mob and, should you succeed in your phoney comparison, you are going to make lynch mobs look good, right?

How to Post at the Democrat Underground

I want to talk about something I read in the newspaper today but first, Booooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he stole the Florida chads my precious! We hates him!! Hates him forever Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh Death to Boooooshhhhhhhhhh that fucking criminal! He's a genocidal terrorist and we hates him! Hates him forever He stole the precious Florida chadsssss we hates Booooooooshhhhhhhh

Look, asshole! If you don't like our happy home, well, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Plain enough for you?

You didn't get your Christmas card from Rupert? Make sure he's got your birthday right.

Good luck on the rainbow and unicorn hunt.

Tissue?

It does sound like a neg rep whine, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back