This can't possibly be real... a remake of Roadhouse??????????

Started out pretty good but was just plain silly by the end

I'd like to see a few movies where the owners of businesses go broke after going woke and then a young fresh face sheila lesbian tatted face chained trans etc etc etc entrepreneur goes straight and takes over the business and unwokifies it making a fortune and saving the planet. Any suggestions for the STAR???

Greg

You would think that these studios would get tired of losing money. I guess a redo of Dirty Dancing is next.

Maybe cast some 110# lesbian who proceeds to kick the ass of a veritable host of 6'-3" 250# males.
many guys that size cant fight their way out of a wet paper bag.....especially drunk.....and as bruce lee once said....a well placed kick to the knee will take down even the biggest guy...

I was thinking of an entirely different movie. I had no idea this movie was ever made.

Patrick Swayze was a classically trained dancer. This guy looks like he was scraped out of an alley.

Finally watched the preview and it actually looks pretty good.

The original was good, but this looks like it will do it justice a good modern take.

I'll try to rewatch the original this week, it's probably been at least the early 90s since I last seen it.

Forum List

Back