🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Christmas, remember Palestine's Christians Living Under Occupation!

.[/quote] Please remember that Sherii is a committed IslamoTerrorist supporter who cannot be reasoned with. Had it not been for her mental illness, Homeland security would have taken her in a long time ago. On second thought, it wouldn't hurt if they dropped in...you never know what you will find with her.[/QUOTE]

Roudy,

I am a Christian who opposes the crimes against humanity that all are a part of Israel's unholy and unlawful Occupation of Palestine.

And I do not believe in violence , I believe in Jesus way, nonviolent resistance to the Occupation!

So, your words here are all lies about me, I am not an Islamo Terrorist supporter.

You are the Nazi Zionist supporting Israel's terrorism and supporting Israel's murder of babies and innocent civilians.

You need to be locked up in an insane asylum for embracing baby killing!

How many babies have you killed, spurred on and inspired by your baby killing heros, the Nazi IDF?

Sherri

Last edited:

Roudy,

I am a Christian who opposes the crimes against humanity
that all are a part of Israel's unholy and unlawful Occupation of Palestine.

And I do not believe in violence , I believe in Jesus way, nonviolent resistance to the Occupation!

You are the Nazi Zionist supporting Israel's terrorism and supporting Israel's murder of babies and innocent civilians.

Sherri

sherri you thrive on death and mayhem. You revel in parading the pictures of the deceased and victims of Hamas' use of human shields and blame others in order to incite more anger and hatred.

This Connecticut crap is making me sick, all that sorrow over 20 children, and all that Hypocrisy,

Roudy,

Sherri

sherri you thrive on death and mayhem. You revel in parading the pictures of the deceased and victims of Hamas' use of human shields and blame others in order to incite more anger and hatred.

This Connecticut crap is making me sick, all that sorrow over 20 children, and all that Hypocrisy,

I am not the one murdering babies and innocent civilians and carrying out a 40+ year Occupation, that is Israel alone!

I am not the one defending Israel's crimes against humanity, Connery is!

And people of conscience do not forget the innocent who Israel is killing, and we do not stop speaking about them until their Israeli murderers are brought to justice for their killing acts!

And back to the thread, Palestinian Christians in Palestine are suffering as much as any other Palestinians living under Occupation and the Occupation and all of its daily crimes against humanity needs to end! And people will be talking about these suffering Christians and all the crimes they suffer at the hands of Israel, like all the land thefts, thefts from individual Christians and from the Christian church, as long as they continue!

Sherri

Sherri, even the Islamo supporters on this site think you're demented !! When you call Israel 'Palestine', do you really expect to be taken seriously ??? Your view of history is too distorted. It's a shame you had kids because I'm sure you teach them the same filth that you preach !

Call Sherri what you will but she is 1000x more humane than the ones attacking her. Maybe some of you should temper your comments and look for a solution rather than insisting Romeo must die.

Call Sherri what you will but she is 1000x more humane than the ones attacking her. Maybe some of you should temper your comments and look for a solution rather than insisting Romeo must die.

Sherri supports genocide of jews-----you are not the only person in the world
who has considered such a program "HOLY" Millions of people who supported
the INQUISITION and moaned with orgiastic delights as men women and children
were burned to death in bon fires during the AUTO DE FE----agreed with you.
I do not. I also considered your HOLY genocide of the Armenians and the Biafrans
etc etc -----very unholy and evil

Roudy,

Sherri

I am not the one murdering babies and innocent civilians and carrying out a 40+ year Occupation, that is Israel alone!

I am not the one defending Israel's crimes against humanity, Connery is!

And people of conscience do not forget the innocent who Israel is killing, and we do not stop speaking about them until their Israeli murderers are brought to justice for their killing acts!

And back to the thread, Palestinian Christians in Palestine are suffering as much as any other Palestinians living under Occupation and the Occupation and all of its daily crimes against humanity needs to end! And people will be talking about these suffering Christians and all the crimes they suffer at the hands of Israel, like all the land thefts, thefts from individual Christians and from the Christian church, as long as they continue!

Sherri
Wouldn't it be nice to see Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," ranting and raving about the innocent people her Muslim friends have murdered? If Frau Sherri really were that concerned with innocent people suffering at the hands of Muslims in Muslim country, she certainly would be ranting and raving about this on other message boards. Perhaps she can give us a hint as to what message boards she rants and raves on about innocent Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even Muslims of different sects being harassed and killed and their houses of worship destroy. Can you give us a little hint, Frau Sherri?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V6F2W_m2PXo#]How Pakistani Mullahs Mislead The World With Their Doublespeak - YouTube[/ame]!

Sherri, even the Islamo supporters on this site think you're demented !! When you call Israel 'Palestine', do you really expect to be taken seriously ??? Your view of history is too distorted. It's a shame you had kids because I'm sure you teach them the same filth that you preach !

The entire land of what is today known as Israel and the OPT has been called Palestine since hundreds of years before Jesus was even born, so it is not really inaccurate for me to keep calling it Palestine.

However, I must acknowledge since the UN has now accepted a Palestine State with its borders the OPT, I should start being more careful with how I use the word, Palestine, when I am speaking about teh Palestine of today. When we speak about today's Palestine, after the UN vote, Palestine more accurately describes the OPT.

And thanks for bringing this issue up, I will be more careful about trying to use that word Palestine accurately in my future posts.

Sherri

Roudy,

I am a Christian who opposes the crimes against humanity that all are a part of Israel's unholy and unlawful Occupation of Palestine.

So, your words here are all lies about me, I am not an Islamo Terrorist supporter.

How many babies have you killed, spurred on and inspired by your baby killing heros, the Nazi IDF?

Sherri
Roudy's too much of a bone smuggling douche to get his own hands dirty. He just wants other people to do his killing for him.

Roudy,

Sherri
Roudy's too much of a bone smuggling douche to get his own hands dirty. He just wants other people to do his killing for him.
I wonder why Frau Ima never mentioned that one of the Hamas leaders was once asked how come their children weren't suicide bombers, and the man answered that their children had better things to do. And, of course, Frau Ima would never mention the Muslim leaders in Muslim countries who send out the suicide bombers to kill innocent people. How come they don't go themselves, Frau Ima? Are they bone smuggling douches who want others to do the killings for them?

Roudy,

Sherri
I wonder why Frau Ima never mentioned that one of the Hamas leaders was once asked how come their children weren't suicide bombers, and the man answered that their children had better things to do. And, of course, Frau Ima would never mention the Muslim leaders in Muslim countries who send out the suicide bombers to kill innocent people. How come they don't go themselves, Frau Ima? Are they bone smuggling douches who want others to do the killings for them?

I am not understanding these bone smuggling allegations here, and I do not know any leaders of Mulsim countries sending out suicide bombers to kill, usually that is not what rulers of nations do!

Can Hossfly name even one single ruler of a Muslim nation sending people out to commit suicide bombings, and provide evidence to support his claim that is actually happening?

And I certainly cannot see what Palestinians have to do with suicide bombings taking place outside of Palestine!

Sherri

I am not understanding these bone smuggling allegations here, and I do not know any leaders of Mulsim countries sending out suicide bombers to kill, usually that is not what rulers of nations do!

Can Hossfly name even one single ruler of a Muslim nation sending people out to commit suicide bombings, and provide evidence to support his claim that is actually happening?

And I certainly cannot see what Palestinians have to do with suicide bombings taking place outside of Palestine!

Sherri

sherri, first you wanted Satan behind you and now you are a "bone smuggler". How far down are you going to sink?

Sherri

sherri, first you wanted Satan behind you and now you are a "bone smuggler". How far down are you going to sink?

I am not the one making a claim about bone smuggling, try to learn to read!

Sherri
Does it have to be a country sending out suicide bombers, Frau Sherri, but Muslim groups? It is people who are Muslims who are sending out suicide bombers which take out innocent people, be they Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even other Muslims? I guess it doesn't bother you to realize that the blood flows in the streets of countries like Pakistan and Iraq when some suicide or car bomber does the dirty deed. If you were so concerned with innocent people, as the "good Christian woman" you claim to be, you would not be spending your life demonizing Israel constantly on the Internet but would be on other boards as well condemning what the Muslims are doing to innocent people. You don't even seem concerned with those Christian people who are thrown into jails by the leaders of these Muslim countries for supposedly committing blasphemy. If you were actually bothered with this, you would be on other message boards condemning what happens to Christians in Muslim countries.

Sherri

Serious charges, there. :D

Please remember that Sherii is a committed IslamoTerrorist supporter who cannot be reasoned with. Had it not been for her mental illness, Homeland security would have taken her in a long time ago. On second thought, it wouldn't hurt if they dropped in...you never know what you will find with her.[/QUOTE]

Roudy,

Sherri[/QUOTE]
Nah, if you're a Christian you'd first and foremost be opposed to thetotal lack of regard for human life that Muslims and Palestinians show. You're just a brainwashed nincompoop and at nest an imposter using your former religion as a guise to gin up hatred for Jews and Israel. Is it working Sherri, or are you exhibit A sample of the lunatic mindset that tends to be a Palestinian supporter?

Sherri says: "to be a Christian is to totally ignore and sanction Islamic barbaric behavior".

Get a fucking life Sherri, you're pathetic. If any "Christian" was on the fence, you already pushed them in favor of Israel a long long time ago. Ha ha ha.

Please remember that Sherii is a committed IslamoTerrorist supporter who cannot be reasoned with. Had it not been for her mental illness, Homeland security would have taken her in a long time ago. On second thought, it wouldn't hurt if they dropped in...you never know what you will find with her.

Roudy,
How many babies have you killed, spurred on and inspired by your baby killing heros, the Nazi IDF?Sherri[/QUOTE]

Nah, if you're a Christian you'd first and foremost be opposed to thetotal lack of regard for human life that Muslims and Palestinians show. You're just a brainwashed nincompoop and at nest an imposter using your former religion as a guise to gin up hatred for Jews and Israel. Is it working Sherri, or are you exhibit A sample of the lunatic mindset that tends to be a Palestinian supporter?

Sherri says: "to be a Christian is to totally ignore and sanction Islamic barbaric behavior".

Get a fucking life Sherri, you're pathetic. If any "Christian" was on the fence, you already pushed them in favor of Israel a long long time ago. Ha ha ha.[/QUOTE]

Now that you mention it, she kinda has that whole Jihad Jane thing going on. Do you think Seal and PattyCatty had anything to do with these creeps:

"Colleen Renee LaRose (born June 5, 1963), also known as JihadJane and Fatima LaRose, is an American citizen charged with terrorism-related crimes, including conspiracy to commit murder and providing material support to terrorists. Most recently, she lived in the Philadelphia suburb of Pennsburg, in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
...Among those arrested in Ireland (later released by the Irish authorities, but then arrested by U.S. authorities and charged as a co-defendant with LaRose in a superseding indictment) was Jamie Paulin-Ramirez, an American woman from Colorado whose parents say she was recruited by LaRose. Specifically, LaRose is accused of actively trying to recruit Islamic terrorists to wage violent jihad and of plotting to murder Swedish artist Lars Vilks, who had faced outrage by some Muslims for having made a drawing depicting the Prophet Muhammad."

Colleen LaRose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
SherriMunnerlyn:

So, your words here are all lies about me, I am not an Islamo Terroristsupporter.

50 Rial: Cherrie, allow me to let you in on a little secret -- ready? Okay, here goes (sotto voce): Jesus never met a "Palestinian."

Forum List

Back