This Could Be Useful- 10 Hobbies Women Find Unattractive

Yeah.

My granny was a hoarder and would wash out and save plastic baggies, bread baggies, piece of foil, old straws, used plastic forks/spoons/knives, etc.....

But she had a reason........she grew up in the depression where there was another use for everything....nobody threw anything away.

But the depression era thrift makes good sense. This woman was born in 1954.

He's so fun!

And the skin thing? Skin is massively healthy to eat! It's loaded with about the best protein you can eat -- collagen! I love me some skin!

Thanks for reminding me -- I'm going to go roast a chicken! Rub that bird with lemon pepper and that skin becomes irresistible!

I wonder why nobody has ever come out with fried chicken skins?

Thats the BEST part of the chicken to me!!!

AA17luVJ.img

Never heard of anime, manga, or hentai. Probably just as well. Maybe the people who do those things never heard of Stratocasters, chord progressions, embellishments, and double-stops. Whatever.

1. Anime
2. All work, no play
3. Gambling
4. Working out
5. Too much social media
6. Aggressive sports fan
7. Video gaming
8. Collecting childrens' toys
9. Vaping (or smoking anything)
10. Cars

Anime is Japanese form of making/drawing cartoons.

Manga is sort of like a storybook for the cartoon/animated print.

Hentai is adult oriented anime.

That would make her mother and grandmother part of the depression era.
It can be a learned trait and you not even be aware of it.

Shit, I collected candy bar wrappers for YEARS before it dawned on me what I was doing.

Come to think of it, her mother was a little odd too. I wouldn't have been surprised to open a closet and find a hoard of something.

Candy wrappers is a different thing. I grew up in Sioux Falls SD and a local candy company called Fenn's made a fabulous candy bar called Walnut Crush, and I've seen a few Walnut Crush wrappers on eBay.

Anime is Japanese form of making/drawing cartoons.

Manga is sort of like a storybook for the cartoon/animated print.

Hentai is adult oriented anime.
Hentai literally means pervert. It's the cartoon representation of everything fucked up and wrong about human sexuality.

He's so fun!

And the skin thing? Skin is massively healthy to eat! It's loaded with about the best protein you can eat -- collagen! I love me some skin!

Thanks for reminding me -- I'm going to go roast a chicken! Rub that bird with lemon pepper and that skin becomes irresistible!

We watched lots of his videos. We also like Sinbad, especially his about husbands and wives. And none of these are vulgar. I am of the opinion that vulgarity is a private thing.
Sinbad is right on about the relationship's.

Yeah.

My granny was a hoarder and would wash out and save plastic baggies, bread baggies, piece of foil, old straws, used plastic forks/spoons/knives, etc.....

But she had a reason........she grew up in the depression where there was another use for everything....nobody threw anything away.

I saved phone books because they don't have that shiny stuff on their pages that make the paper rough.
Phone books are the closest thing to tissue Sears and Roebuck and JC Pennys catalogs that we used in our outhouse if tissue ran out, which with 10 kids it often did. Just ask your parents ort grands about that.
Phone book pages are softer like the old catalogs. Hubby threw them away so guess who won't be using the new ones I hid form him if or when the SHTF?

IMHO they should have included Tin Knocker and Plumber/Pipefitters on the list....but as a sparky I might be biased.

My hobby is part of my job. I build custom furniture, art objects and other weird ass shit for people to clutter their homes with.
Interesting. What kind of art objects ? Do you have pictures of any of that stuff ? A picture is worth 1000 words.

Forum List

Back