This Could Be Useful- 10 Hobbies Women Find Unattractive

I sometimes wish I could post some stuff but the same pictures are on my facebook page. A little reverse image search and the trolls know my real name. Not going to make that mistake again.
Being a member here is like being a John in some madames black book. I would hate it if everyone I knew came here and saw what I really think.

I find facial hardware, bizarre hair colors, neck tats and wearing your sister's skinny jeans to be real turn-offs.

There's a guy across from us who shoots various guns a lot -- I mean A LOT. He was just doing it on Sundays, but lately it's been any day for literally hours, very rapid fire. I think he's going to melt the barrels. This goes beyond unattractive: I'm beginning to wonder if he's gone crazy.

There's a guy across from us who shoots various guns a lot -- I mean A LOT. He was just doing it on Sundays, but lately it's been any day for literally hours, very rapid fire. I think he's going to melt the barrels. This goes beyond unattractive: I'm beginning to wonder if he's gone crazy.

I live in the country so I don't mind a little shooting, especially during hunting season, but that kind of excessive shooting is not called for.

An old friend of mine lived in the mountains of Western Montana and his closest neighbor was always doing that. His closest neighbor was also a drunk who was occasionally known to shoot at my friend's vehicle when his family was inside it.

Way out of bounds.

I live in the country so I don't mind a little shooting, especially during hunting season, but that kind of excessive shooting is not called for.

An old friend of mine lived in the mountains of Western Montana and his closest neighbor was always doing that. His closest neighbor was also a drunk who was occasionally known to shoot at my friend's vehicle when his family was inside it.

Way out of bounds.

We live in the country, too, so I never thought anything of this guy's Sunday afternoon shooting practice. But wow, now he's really putting out the ammo over there. My husband said you are supposed to shoot no more than once every three seconds; he's shooting a lot faster than that and for long periods.

Several years ago a guy living in a trailer back of another neighbor's home got drunk and was firing a shotgun off his porch over and over at 11:30 at night. The neighbors did call the police (who showed a lot of reluctance to go down there after him, understandably! but eventually they did haul him away).

Being a member here is like being a John in some madames black book. I would hate it if everyone I knew came here and saw what I really think.

LOL, just don't invite I guess? I invite those that already know who I am online but family, close friends, not so much.

AA17luVJ.img

Never heard of anime, manga, or hentai. Probably just as well. Maybe the people who do those things never heard of Stratocasters, chord progressions, embellishments, and double-stops. Whatever.

1. Anime
2. All work, no play
3. Gambling
4. Working out
5. Too much social media
6. Aggressive sports fan
7. Video gaming
8. Collecting childrens' toys
9. Vaping (or smoking anything)
10. Cars
1. I’ll agree with this, anime is fucking stupid
2. They say this, but they want you to bring that $$$ in
3. Yeah, I can see this one
4. Whatever
5. This is more a girl thing than a guy thing
6. Yeah, I guess if they’re over the top about it
7. Meh, just cause most of them don’t like it….
8. Ok, I’ll agree. The man-child thing gets old
9. No woman’s gonna tell me to throw away my stogies. But, yeah, vaping makes you look beta as fuck
10. Whatever, a harmless hobby

Forum List

Back