This doesn't worry Republicans?

The poorly educated, which are the majority of them. And only white ones. So I call bullshit. If we get the poor liberal under 35's to vote like in 2020, you may be wrong about that.

But if that's true, OMG I can totally see how Trump duped young people. Young Nazi's. If this is true, they get what they deserve. OMG I see you are right. A lot of hispanics, blacks and young people falling for Trump. I am scared it's true. Luckily these polls don't mean much. Blue states stay blue and swing states are all that matter. Not national polls.
Only white ones? You are a moron.

Tater is losing voters in many key Dimtard voting blocks.

• Young voters
  • Black voters
  • Hispanic voters
  • Union members

Your Vegetable Messiah sucks sweaty donkey balls, and anyone with a brain has figured it out. That excludes you, Simp.

Only white ones? You are a moron.

Tater is losing voters in many key Dimtard voting blocks.

• Young voters
  • Black voters
  • Hispanic voters
  • Union members

Your Vegetable Messiah sucks sweaty donkey balls, and anyone with a brain has figured it out. That excludes you, Simp.
OMG young dumb kids are going to turn this country into the 4th reich.

I don't know what you are saying. I asked if the elections you lost 3 months ago concern you.

Why should it be concerning? Aren't you always advocating for Dem policies and cheering on Dem control? Aren't you telling your political enemies that their ideas are terrible and will only cause misery? Why would you care if they were or weren't 'concerned'? Most conservatives have been 'concerned' for decades but have been ridiculed and marginalized, you're almost at your goal. I for one am rooting you on, I hope you get your 100% dem control so that dems are free to enact every policy and law they want without any need for any help from their enemies. That's ultimately going to be the only way that you assholes are not in charge of anything for at least a century, people need to see and feel the pain that your cult will inflict on the populace before they are going to learn any better. The only way to do that is for you to have complete control with no excuses to fall back on for the results, and for people to experience the ensuing misery it will bring with it. I wish you the best of luck!

That article was nothing more than a bunch of partisan bullshit, but I'm sure you knew that already.
Just showing what is out there. I am sure you personally are against getting rid of medicare, as all normal Republicans are. You people should make your voices heard. Most people think you are for gutting Medicare, and Social Security, to let old people sink, swim or drown on their own, no matter how much they have paid in Medicare and Social Security taxes.

Ok keep telling yourself that as you got your ass kicked on the issue in Ohio, Virginia and Kentucky. How fucking dumb are you? Keep being stupid. You're just hoping it's not on the ballot this November but guess what dope? It is! Wait and see.

Anything you say is wishful thinking. You hope you are right. Just like you hoped in the last midterms and just three months ago when you lost elections to Democrats in 3 red states. Seriously, you're shitting your pants if you have a brain.
Massive organized fraud wins elections. Face it. And it is still not the issue the MSM is trying to make out of it.

Just showing what is out there. I am sure you personally are against getting rid of medicare, as all normal Republicans are. You people should make your voices heard. Most people think you are for gutting Medicare, and Social Security, to let old people sink, swim or drown on their own, no matter how much they have paid in Medicare and Social Security taxes.

Privatizing it is not 'getting rid of it', all you have are your stupid fucking lies. Sucks to be you.

a. Lots of young people going to vote pro choice this November
b. We didn't cheat
c. The economy is booming. You were wrong about the 2023 recession. What else are you wrong about?
d. We didn't cheat. YOU TRIED TO. We weren't in charge of the Federal Government Trump was. And he tried to cheat. If only Mike Pence went along with you Nazi insurrectionists he might have gotten away with it. Some of you actually believe Trump is the rightful president. You're insane. Now the House wants to say Trump didn't lead an insurrection?
e. Most of the 1 million covid deaths were old people and unvaccinated people. Republicans basically. How many few of you are voting this year? Here's one less Trump vote

View attachment 898805

That's the way to do it, leftist vermin. Keep it classy.

Tell us what the downside of 'privatizing' it will be?
Nah, you go ahead, speak to us as a Republican against privatization of Medicare and Social Security. We're all ears, and welcome your voice.

Privatizing it is not 'getting rid of it', all you have are your stupid fucking lies. Sucks to be you.
Wow. Make your case to the American people, either way, big guy, if you are looking for a national conversation in an election year.

Tater is well behind Trump in all 7 swing states, troll.
Just another fake news propaganda piece to set up the next Big Lie. "Stollen(sic) Election"

LOLLOLLL
How is that going to happen without cheating? Try some honesty and answer.
81 Million Legit Votes in 2020, will soon be 88 Million Legit Votes for (D) in 2024.

Where is trump going to "find" 15 Million Votes to make up the difference?

I'd be worried if I were Republicans. Right now in Florida they're talking about if abortion will be on the ballot and 60% of Floridians are pro choice. Florida could go blue.

I finally said something to my neighbor who says she likes Trump. I pointed out to her when Republicans are in charge the first thing they go after is medicaid, social security, medicare, and any other social program that benefit us not the rich. I said "just consider that".
What was her response?

This doesn't worry Republicans?​

Nothing is to worry over like THIS GUY:

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 4.32.16 PM copy.png

Well just tell the older generation that you want to privatise healthcare and make it for profit...

That is getting rid of it and telling those people who will offer you it for a profit...

Go on... See what they think. Healthcare costs are the number one reason for bankruptcy in America... Just tell them that they are going to have to make a choice between there house and their loved one...

Biden understands that...

Biden might have had the money but he had the friends... Biden will be always a richer man than trump.

Forum List

Back