This election really has people charged up!

You just accused me of using “fake” avatar pics to pretend to be a bodybuilder. (Not a bodybuilder, I’m a powerlifer btw)

You forgot and also being an imbecile.

One's a very strong bet (no pun intended), the other is verifiably true. ;)

Yeah.

I don't think that was complicated either.
Soooo…

The only way to “prove” it’s me would be to post something that verifies it, wouldn’t it?

For someone accusing me of being thick, it’s taking you a long time to get this

Soooo…

The only way to “prove” it’s me would be to post something that verifies it, wouldn’t it?

You shoulda put "verifies" in quotes.

But hey, before I go, I got a helpful hint for ya:

When you're this invested proving it's really you...

...on a fucking political message board?

It kinda proves otherwise.

The property is well marked as “No Trespassing” and there are no families with small children around. That’s part of why we bought this house.
K

But saying a three year old who touches a sign a couple feet from the sidewalk “deserves” to be electrocuted cause it’s private property is a psychotic thing to say

K

But saying a three year old who touches a sign a couple feet from the sidewalk “deserves” to be electrocuted cause it’s private property is a psychotic thing to say
Small children are a disease. One I don’t want anywhere near be. Ever. Keep them in their cages where they belong until they’ve been properly trained to accept discipline and chain of command.

Small children are a disease. One I don’t want anywhere near be. Ever. Keep them in their cages where they belong until they’ve been properly trained to accept discipline and chain of command.
Nothing psychotic there…

Forum List

Back