This female coworker asked me indirectly am I slightly retarded

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was telling her that I am the type of person who can deal with major life issues like unemployment, health, and housing issues but will explode at the small issues like a cashier asking too many questions or the copier at the job not working.

Then she says....."i am the same way is that a sign of mild retardation?"

Lol. I was like......what is this stupid bitch talking about?

306002.gif

I was telling her that I am the type of person who can deal with major life issues like unemployment, health, and housing issues but will explode at the small issues like a cashier asking too many questions or the copier at the job not working.

What's she talking about? Diplomacy. She's being kind.

Maybe too kind.

I doubt if she said mildly retarded

We are talking Full Monty here

That only makes sense as a non-loaded question if she's the one that hired you.....

Well are you slightly retarded? :popcorn:

Nope. Just easily annoyed

Indirectly? Most of us have assumed you were "special" for a long time. Did your school bus have more than 6 rows of seats?

Indirectly? Most of us have assumed you were "special" for a long time. Did your school bus have more than 6 rows of seats?

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

The person who said something stupid was you. So you will need to provide the answer as to what motivated you.

Look back over your posts. If you can't see why people think you are retarded, you must....well.......be retarded.

The person who said something stupid was you. So you will need to provide the answer as to what motivated you.

Look back over your posts. If you can't see why people think you are retarded, you must....well.......be retarded.

I may be retarded when it comes to women. Lol

:popcorn:

I didn't even answer her question because I was not going to connect with someone on a mold level of retardation. Lol

Forum List

Back