This happening at AMC theaters during the viewing Sound of Freedom across country.

You're mistaken. I don't hate anyone. I disagree with some people, just like you do. Do you hate the people that you disagree with?
If We Have Passion, the Toxic Rulers Will Pass Away

Hate is part of the Survival Instinct. Don't let the Influencers, who hate us with a passion, define what is right and wrong. They survive only because of the easy-going indifference of their targets.

How bad ass was that? Where did you see it? I saw it in Fairfax Virginia. I was against the wall, it was sold out for like weeks straight
Fully wrapped around. I saw it in the same theater as Midway (which had a big line too). Tower Theater was really a theatre vs. a movie theater. It had one screen but sat 1,000 people (no joke). When airplane engine (or space plane engine) went by, the seats would shake. We would sit in the balcony because the screen was like an early Imax. Both me and Dad loved it. mom couldn't go she would get vertigo.

Fully wrapped around. I saw it in the same theater as Midway (which had a big line too). Tower Theater was really a theatre vs. a movie theater. It had one screen but sat 1,000 people (no joke). When airplane engine (or space plane engine) went by, the seats would shake. We would sit in the balcony because the screen was like an early Imax. Both me and Dad loved it. mom couldn't go she would get vertigo.

We saw it before “Multiplexes”. The theater was enormous. I am guessing 1000 people at a minimum.

I saw it 6 times in the theater. What a fun blast of pop culture. We will never see that again.

Here's another amc and told this person the movie was SOLD OUT and no one was there.

This happened at another amc theater where the movie all of a sudden broke or wouldn't play.

Another amc the fire alarm is set off....

LizMatv on TikTok

Meanwhile the movie is about the TRUE STORY OF KIDS BEING SEX TRAFFICKED and the left cheer this on.

Assuming "ANYTHING" you posted is true you do know AMC makes money showing movies not refunding tickets or closing theatres? Don't You?

Ahhh Capitalism, I remember when Republicans knew what it meant.

We saw it before “Multiplexes”. The theater was enormous. I am guessing 1000 people at a minimum.

I saw it 6 times in the theater. What a fun blast of pop culture. We will never see that again.
Same. The closest you can get now is an Imax (which is legitimately pretty good, but old man Zincie has to get up mid movie...). The Bob Bullock Museum here has an Imax and the kids would occasionally drive down to see a movie there.

Same. The closest you can get now is an Imax (which is legitimately pretty good, but old man Zincie has to get up mid movie...). The Bob Bullock Museum here has an Imax and the kids would occasionally drive down to see a movie there.
IMAX is great, but I find it too big to follow what is going on.

Have they played Ep 4 in IMAX? They must have.

Quick aside, my dad took me to the same theater for Jaws. :auiqs.jpg:

I was like 6 and pops took me to Jaws. Funny enough, I still love snorkeling.

IMAX is great, but I find it too big to follow what is going on.

Have they played Ep 4 in IMAX? They must have.

Quick aside, my dad took me to the same theater for Jaws. :auiqs.jpg:

I was like 6 and pops took me to Jaws. Funny enough, I still love snorkeling.
We have a scary matching experience. Mom dropped me off at the theater (different local one). It was the first time I went to a movie by myself. She thought it was a nature film. Me and oceans are NOT a thing...

We have a scary matching experience. Mom dropped me off at the theater (different local one). It was the first time I went to a movie by myself. She thought it was a nature film. Me and oceans are NOT a thing...
:auiqs.jpg:
She thought JAWS was a David Attenborough(sp) flick?

Did it freak you out. Trying to recall, it didnt freak me out. It is only in hindsight that it cracks me up my dad took me to JAWS first run. But he also did with Sudden Impact. Clint Eastwood. I saw that in the theater at like 12.

You saw JAWS alone as a kid? Thats amazing

Forum List

Back