This happening at AMC theaters during the viewing Sound of Freedom across country.

Here's another amc and told this person the movie was SOLD OUT and no one was there.

This happened at another amc theater where the movie all of a sudden broke or wouldn't play.

Another amc the fire alarm is set off....

LizMatv on TikTok

Meanwhile the movie is about the TRUE STORY OF KIDS BEING SEX TRAFFICKED and the left cheer this on.

Dude, ChinkTok vids don't show up in my browser.

Your problem is believe the leftist propaganda that its a
Dude, ChinkTok vids don't show up in my browser.
Your problem is you believe the left wing propaganda that it's a Chinese spy platform. It isn't. They got the RINOS to pass along the same information and it's all a lie. Our politicians are paid off by silicon Valley and they were getting destroyed and losing large sums of advertising dollars.

So they used that propaganda bullshit campaign and you bought into it. Period.

Does tiktok track us? All of the platforms track us. Your phone does. Youtube does. Facebook does, Snapchat on and on.

Tiktok is fine and your missing out on stuff and that's the real reason. You cannot find the information I provided on YouTube etc but it's happening.

Here's another amc and told this person the movie was SOLD OUT and no one was there.

This happened at another amc theater where the movie all of a sudden broke or wouldn't play.

LizMatv on TikTok

Meanwhile the movie is about the TRUE STORY OF KIDS BEING SEX TRAFFICKED and the left cheer this on.

Your problem is believe the leftist propaganda that its a
Your problem is you believe the left wing propaganda that it's a Chinese spy platform. It isn't. They got the RINOS to pass along the same information and it's all a lie. Our politicians are paid off by silicon Valley and they were getting destroyed and losing large sums of advertising dollars.

So they used that propaganda bullshit campaign and you bought into it. Period.

Does tiktok track us? All of the platforms track us. Your phone does. Youtube does. Facebook does, Snapchat on and on.

Tiktok is fine and your missing out on stuff and that's the real reason. You cannot find the information I provided on YouTube etc but it's happening.
whatever

Wow, the pedophiles are in full defense mode.

Have any of you ever heard about this kind of shit about any movie…..ever?

Not even Passion of the Christ
The Franklin Scandal was kept off of tv after being scheduled, and is available only as it was recorded. It was really well done but not allowed for years. These are powerful people,

LizMatv on TikTok

Sound of freedom blew Indiana jones away on its first week

Sound of freedom blew Indiana jones away on its first week
Yeah. And then all of sudden a systemic problem with a bunch of amc theaters around the country.

There was even one where the movie claimed it was totally sold out and the person went in and she was the only one in the theater seeing the movie.

Yeah. And then all of sudden a systemic problem with a bunch of amc theaters around the country.

There was even one where the movie claimed it was totally sold out and the person went in and she was the only one in the theater seeing the movie.
What's up with the sound of freedom I need a back story on it. How can it gross all those billions in fewer theater with all these supposed problems and still blow away Indiana jones?

LizMatv on TikTok

We don't have a movie theater in our town. Will have to go over the hill for Napoleon.

Gee, you'd think democrats would be all concerned about children being trafficked for sex and such. I guess the fact it's Christians involved must be a problem for them.

No. One day.
Sound of Freedom even bested Walt Disney Studios’ most recent box office bomb, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. Disney spent $300 million to produce the film (not including an additional $100 million in marketing and advertising) only to gross $11.7 million on Independence Day.

That’s despite the fact that Sound of Freedom is currently in 2,634 theaters while Indiana Jones is in 4,600 theaters.

Since it’s June 30th release date, Indiana Jones has grossed just $154 million worldwide. The film likely needs to gross at least $800 million for the Walt Disney Co. to break even, considering that production companies usually split profits equally with movie theaters.

What's up with the sound of freedom I need a back story on it. How can it gross all those billions in fewer theater with all these supposed problems and still blow away Indiana jones?

The question after watching that trailer is why did Hollywood (Disney) buy and lock it away in a vault for no one to see? The movie was made 5 years ago. Steps were taken and mass road blocks were put in the way and now that it's released all of a sudden the theaters where THAT MOVIE is being played in running into mass problems. Not with the other movies mind you. THAT ONE.

Why?

Remember, it's a true story. Totally true story.

Last edited:
Gee, you'd think democrats would be all concerned about children being trafficked for sex and such. I guess the fact it's Christians involved must be a problem for them.
You kidding? Everyone understanding yet why I despise them the way I do?

Last edited:
So the argument is that AMC, which desperately needs money, is showing a film in thousands of theaters, but intentionally sabotaging the shows?

Yeah, crazy huh? Almost as crazy as Hillary getting 2 billion to run for president then calling half the nation "deplorables" and not even visiting many of the "flyover" states, because, you know, she didn't need any votes from there! Almost as crazy as Bud Lite being the biggest selling beer in the USA largely supported by conservative southern baptist country types switching instead to some gay pansie freak dressed up in woman's clothing as their new spokesmodel.

Forum List

Back