This Headline Is Serious!

The judge in the OP is quoted as follows:

“I believe, as a marginalised individual — being a Black, gay, female, immigrant, disabled judge — that my perspective is a little different,” she said shortly before her nomination to the Supreme Court.

“I try to make sure that everyone that comes into this courtroom feels welcome, feels safe, and feels like they will get a fair hearing.”

See if you find, as I did, that the first quote and the second are diametrically opposed to each other.

She's a F'in judge and was margarine-ized!

No F'in way!!!

I'm wondering if she will have the wisdom to recuse herself from some cases.
I tried looking for some information as to her judicial history, and couldn't find anything
one way or another.

What an excellent point.....I wouldn't count on it.

All these 'different perspectives' miss the point of the job, entirely.

It is to apply the law, not give you particular biases free rein.

The judge in the OP is quoted as follows:

“I believe, as a marginalised individual — being a Black, gay, female, immigrant, disabled judge — that my perspective is a little different,” she said shortly before her nomination to the Supreme Court.

“I try to make sure that everyone that comes into this courtroom feels welcome, feels safe, and feels like they will get a fair hearing.”

See if you find, as I did, that the first quote and the second are diametrically opposed to each other.

She's a F'in judge and was margarine-ized!

No F'in way!!!

Democrats have an astounding and infinite lack of self-awareness.

No.....really.....not satire, not from SNL.......it is for real.

"Washington welcomes new Black, gay, female, disabled immigrant judge, giving the state the most diverse Supreme Court in history."

Disgusting!!!

Clearly discriminatory against the transgenders!!!!

The only possible way for her to enhance her resume for the Democrats would be to have broken out of Alcatraz, too.

This is where Democrats/Liberals have taken America....and they're not finished.

What happened to the importance of simply being knowledgeable in one's field?????

Shouldn't the criteria have to do with respect for the law, or deep knowledge of the Constitution????

We are saddled with identity politics, and intersectionality gone beserk.

There used to be a joke along the lines of 'if women ran the Pentagon, would missiles have a different shape?'

It's difficult to find the humor in there any longer.

No wonder it is no longer necessary for universities to actual pass on knowledge.....
It was literally, a Gay, Black, Nazi, Biker for Christ?

George Lynch would be proud.

After Dokken - George Lynch's new band goes by moniker Gay Black Nazi Bikers for Christ

"Washington welcomes new Black, gay, female, disabled immigrant judge, giving the state the most diverse Supreme Court in history."

Disgusting!!!

The only possible way for her to enhance her resume for the Democrats would be to have broken out of Alcatraz, too.

This is where Democrats/Liberals have taken America....and they're not finished.

What happened to the importance of simply being knowledgeable in one's field?????

Shouldn't the criteria have to do with respect for the law, or deep knowledge of the Constitution????

There used to be a joke along the lines of 'if women ran the Pentagon, would missiles have a different shape?'

No wonder it is no longer necessary for universities to actual pass on knowledge.....

The modern cult of political correctness has become the Neo-Religion of our Age, complete with Inquisition and "witch" hunters. Before long one will have to be a specific ethnic mixed, other-sexual, cyborg, steam and clockwork powered synthetic brain automaton in order to get a job in government. No thanks. But you're so incredibly correct. We now live inside a Looney Tunes all-night marathon and there's only one channel left on the civilizational TV.

Disgusting!!!

The modern cult of political correctness has become the Neo-Religion of our Age, complete with Inquisition and "witch" hunters. Before long one will have to be a specific ethnic mixed, other-sexual, cyborg, steam and clockwork powered synthetic brain automaton in order to get a job in government. No thanks. But you're so incredibly correct. We now live inside a Looney Tunes all-night marathon and there's only one channel left on the civilizational TV.

"Before long one will have to be a specific ethnic mixed, other-sexual, cyborg, steam and clockwork powered synthetic brain automaton in order to get a job in government."

Yer too late, nighty......that's essentially the headline in the OP.

I don't understand how they picked her over this guy.....

1587848259629.png

Disgusting!!!

Yikes! You can't make stuff like this up.

Disgusting!!!

Yikes! You can't make stuff like this up.

What is her disability?

If she's wheelchair bound, then her mouth is a Petri dish even before she utters a word!

View attachment 327967

I have a feeling he might have 'a different perspective.'
Yea, he would have been a wheelie good choice.
He-he, nice pun! I LOVE all puns, thanks!

Trump is going to ban pre-shredded cheese….make America grate again!

Howz dat?

And don't forget....If you suck at playing the trumpet….that’s probably why.

View attachment 327967

Trump is going to ban pre-shredded cheese….make America grate again!

Howz dat?

And don't forget....If you suck at playing the trumpet….that’s probably why.
Good ones, PC! Those were just like a skilled doctor at circumcision, a cut above the rest......

View attachment 327967

And if he needs a makeover later in life, he can always RE-TIRE......

Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

Forum List

Back