This Interview Tells Me Why Trump Was Our Last Great Hope

:itsok:
You are in for a very bad 2021 due to your TDS. There will be no upside having the Vegetable and the Whore doing Chinas bidding.

It's almost funny that the very thing you've accused Trump of is exactly what you voted for in the Senile puppet

:itsok:
You are in for a very bad 2021 due to your TDS. There will be no upside having the Vegetable and the Whore doing Chinas bidding.

It's almost funny that the very thing you've accused Trump of is exactly what you voted for in the Senile puppet

You feel better now? Let it all out.

I suggest you get your severe case of BDS under control. :itsok:

I don't agree with Tulsi on much politically, but she clearly has the country's best interest at heart just like the outsider President Trump. And it explains why Trump is so hated by both parties, the elites anyway

This Interview Tells Me Why Trump Was Our Last Great White Hope..there fixed it for you..

Trump changed nothing. Calling people names does not make you an outsider. It just makes you immature.
but you focusing on name calling and ignoring everything else shows how immature you are

He did nothing. He talked a lot but that does not count as actually doing anything.
so we didnt have lower taxs, so he wasnt trying to get jobs brought back from overseas,, so he didnt try and stop the illegal invasion from the south,, so he didnt help get 5 peace deals in the middle east,,, so he didnt try and end the endless wars in the ME???

I could go on but lets focus on your feelings and his name calling,,

Trump changed nothing. Calling people names does not make you an outsider. It just makes you immature.
but you focusing on name calling and ignoring everything else shows how immature you are

He did nothing. He talked a lot but that does not count as actually doing anything.
so we didnt have lower taxs, so he wasnt trying to get jobs brought back from overseas,, so he didnt try and stop the illegal invasion from the south,, so he didnt help get 5 peace deals in the middle east,,, so he didnt try and end the endless wars in the ME???

No, he did nothing to bring jobs back. He attacked China but that does not bring jobs back. Sure he cut taxes. That has been done before and its led us to a debt of 28 trillion dollars. How does this make him an "outsider"?

Bush and Reagan both did the same thing. No he did not try and end the wars. Or at best if you wish, you can say he was a failure. That doesn't make him an outsider. They all have been failing for years.

No, he did nothing to bring jobs back. He attacked China but that does not bring jobs back. Sure he cut taxes. That has been done before and its led us to a debt of 28 trillion dollars. How does this make him an "outsider"?

Bush and Reagan both did the same thing. No he did not try and end the wars. Or at best if you wish, you can say he was a failure. That doesn't make him an outsider. They all have been failing for years.
not to mention he exposed the uniparty for what it is,,,

We know what it is. We have for years.

and besides who wants a POTUS that does stuff?? we all know the feds fuck up everything they touch,,

knowing that doesnt mean shit,,, unless you are for them and why you attack anyone that messes with the status quo,,

and besides who wants a POTUS that does stuff?? we all know the feds fuck up everything they touch,,

An outsider would have appointed an outsider as Fed Chief.

knowing that doesnt mean shit,,, unless you are for them and why you attack anyone that messes with the status quo,,

He messed with nothing. There is nothing any different today than it was 4 years ago.

An outsider would have appointed an outsider as Fed Chief.
you dont understand how that works,, the fed reserve gives POTUS a list to choose from and he is restricted to that list,,

He messed with nothing. There is nothing any different today than it was 4 years ago.
you obviously live in a closet,,

Forum List

Back