This is America now?

Before COVID hit, he kept most not all.

Actually, he didn't keep any. And the "before Covid hit" argument is like saying "The Titanic was making awesome time until it hit the iceberg".

1606029899932.png

But even leaving Covid Aside, um. No. The economy was contracting before Covid. The debt was increasing due to his tax cut, which was not producing massive GDP Growth.

1606029975502.png

Mexico didn't pay for the wall.

So let's look at your list.

Trump, improved our military,

Really? He threw more money at the Pentagon, but how was the military improved?

moved our embassy to Jerusalem,

And how does that Benefit America? Frankly, it just gives the Arabs another good reason to hate us.

made the UN pay their fair share,

When did this happen?

held China and Iran accountable,

Really? Frankly, Iran has now produced a whole stockpile of enriched Uranium because, hey, they had no limits after Trump scrapped the deal.

defeated ISIS,

ISIS was largely defeated before he got there- BY IRAN. Frankly, turning Iraq and Syria over to the Iranians pretty much means it's only a matter of time before the Zionists drag us into another war.

halted international acts of terror in the US,

Hadn't been one of those since 9/11, buddy. Credit Bush and Obama, not Trump.

reduced regulations leading to unprecedented stock market highs.

Again, little comfort to the 60 million who lost their jobs or 160,000 who lost their businesses.

The China virus is global. Only uneducated bald, fat, tattle tales would call it an”Trump Plague”.

"Tattle-tale"? What are you, four?

Before COVID hit, he kept most not all.

Actually, he didn't keep any. And the "before Covid hit" argument is like saying "The Titanic was making awesome time until it hit the iceberg".

View attachment 419843

But even leaving Covid Aside, um. No. The economy was contracting before Covid. The debt was increasing due to his tax cut, which was not producing massive GDP Growth.

View attachment 419844

Mexico didn't pay for the wall.

So let's look at your list.

Trump, improved our military,

Really? He threw more money at the Pentagon, but how was the military improved?

moved our embassy to Jerusalem,
made the UN pay their fair share,
held China and Iran accountable,
defeated ISIS,
halted international acts of terror in the US,
reduced regulations leading to unprecedented stock market highs.
The China virus is global. Only uneducated bald, fat, tattle tales would call it an”Trump Plague”.
I stand by my post and you cannot refute it. Going back to the China virus. Sad. You’re sad. A miserable fat loser.

I stand by my post and you cannot refute it. Going back to the China virus. Sad. You’re sad. A miserable fat loser.

I just did refute it...

Trump mishandled the Covid Virus. Ironically, the Chinese handled it well. They locked the region down, they prevented further spread. So did the Koreans, the Japanese and a LOT of Europe.

Trump has mishandled TRUMP PLAGUE from the begining, calling it a hoax, promoting quack cures, engaging in magical thinking and holding his Super-Spreader events.

He can't even protect his own family, much less the country... and that's just sad.

I just did refute it...

Trump mishandled the Covid Virus. Ironically, the Chinese handled it well. They locked the region down, they prevented further spread. So did the Koreans, the Japanese and a LOT of Europe.

Trump has mishandled TRUMP PLAGUE from the begining, calling it a hoax, promoting quack cures, engaging in magical thinking and holding his Super-Spreader events.

He can't even protect his own family, much less the country... and that's just sad.

Agree, pussygrabber managed to have a record of 200,000 cases yesterday, that's almost 2.5 times the total number of cases in China during the whole pandemic. How can we have the highest, by far, number of dead, and cases, in the country with the best medical system in the world. This is what lack of leadership looks like....

Agree, pussygrabber managed to have a record of 200,000 cases yesterday, that's almost 2.5 times the total number of cases in China during the whole pandemic. How can we have the highest, by far, number of dead, and cases, in the country with the best medical system in the world. This is what lack of leadership looks like....

He's pretty much abdicated any leadership since the election... which is criminal. But people like Zoggie will get on here and defend him and blame just about EVERYONE else for his screwups.

He's pretty much abdicated any leadership since the election... which is criminal. But people like Zoggie will get on here and defend him and blame just about EVERYONE else for his screwups.

amen...

I just did refute it...

No. He did not. The virus only kills the weakest. Did his family die? No. Get it, garner immunity and move on. I did. Now I help others. What is sad is you have to rely on a global pandemic to put him down. You don’t have any other facts as up to that point the presidency was a rousing success.

I just did refute it...

Typical leftists blaming Trump for Chinas virus. Your combined IQ is well below 100. We have the highest deaths because we are the unhealthiest and fattest country. JoeB is a prime example. Fat, unhealthy, high risk. I had it and survived no problem.

No. He did not. The virus only kills the weakest. Did his family die? No. Get it, garner immunity and move on. I did. Now I help others. What is sad is you have to rely on a global pandemic to put him down. You don’t have any other facts as up to that point the presidency was a rousing success.

Actually, you got this confused. His inadequacy for the job is why this global pandemic put him down. His narcissism, ignorance and ego caused him to fail where other leaders in the world listened to the science and limited the damage to their countries.

Typical leftists blaming Trump for Chinas virus. Your combined IQ is well below 100. We have the highest deaths because we are the unhealthiest and fattest country. JoeB is a prime example. Fat, unhealthy, high risk. I had it and survived no problem.

Wow, Zoggie has a fatty fetish...

1606051734385.png

Actually, you got this confused. His inadequacy for the job is why this global pandemic put him down. His narcissism, ignorance and ego caused him to fail where other leaders in the world listened to the science and limited the damage to their countries.

Wow, Zoggie has a fatty fetish...

View attachment 419908
Hmmmm....I believe we never should have locked down. He listened to the wrong people. As you can see it did not do anything. Operation Warp Speed did. Thank you, Me. President. 99.96% survival rate. Never lock down. Bad move by many governors.

Hmmmm....I believe we never should have locked down. He listened to the wrong people. As you can see it did not do anything. Operation Warp Speed did. Thank you, Me. President. 99.96% survival rate. Never lock down. Bad move by many governors.

I'm sure you really think that..

but riddle me this, why did so many corporations order lockdowns before the governors acted? Why did so many companies send people to work from home if they could?

Sorry, man, you don't have a quarter million people die on your watch and get to congratulate yourself.

I'm sure you really think that..

but riddle me this, why did so many corporations order lockdowns before the governors acted? Why did so many companies send people to work from home if they could?

Sorry, man, you don't have a quarter million people die on your watch and get to congratulate yourself.
Scared by the media. I did the same thing but I also caught COVID. Never again, I learned my lesson. Average age of death was 78. Average age of death normally is 78.8. It was a Darwinist cleansing. Like I said, Joey, I has it and the flu is 10x worse. I donate plasma now to help the unfortunate.

Not one NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, pro soccer player has died from this. No coaches either as I see. So who is dying? Those with severe underlying conditions or very obese people ( you should be careful).

We are a fat and unhealthy country overall. Locking down to eat bad food, drink alcohol and watch Netflix is a recipe for disaster.

Look you lost another debate. At least you’re consistent.

Scared by the media. I did the same thing but I also caught COVID. Never again, I learned my lesson. Average age of death was 78. Average age of death normally is 78.8. It was a Darwinist cleansing. Like I said, Joey, I has it and the flu is 10x worse. I donate plasma now to help the unfortunate.

Funny, I'll be that Dr. Goebbels considered the Holocaust a "Darwinist Cleansing".

Seriously, man, what happened to you that makes you such an awful human being?

Not one NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, pro soccer player has died from this. No coaches either as I see. So who is dying? Those with severe underlying conditions or very obese people ( you should be careful).

Again, most Americans aren't athletes... but that doesn't make you immune.

Whoops, just Darwinist Cleansing, I guess.

yes, if you have access to the best medical treatment money can buy, you have a better chance of surviving.

Most of us don't, of course, we have the stupidity of health care being linked to employment. Covid has been the best argument for single-payer health care in my lifetime.

Funny, I'll be that Dr. Goebbels considered the Holocaust a "Darwinist Cleansing".

Seriously, man, what happened to you that makes you such an awful human being?

Again, most Americans aren't athletes... but that doesn't make you immune.

Whoops, just Darwinist Cleansing, I guess.

yes, if you have access to the best medical treatment money can buy, you have a better chance of surviving.

Most of us don't, of course, we have the stupidity of health care being linked to employment. Covid has been the best argument for single-payer health care in my lifetime.
False conflation. Holocaust was done on purpose and targeted certain people. Despite what the media tells you, COVID doesn’t discriminate. See you lost another debate. Since young and old alike were killed in the Holocaust. Not so with COVID.

False conflation. Holocaust was done on purpose and targeted certain people. Despite what the media tells you, COVID doesn’t discriminate. See you lost another debate. Since young and old alike were killed in the Holocaust. Not so with COVID.

Hey, if you were young and healthy and could work at Buchenwald or Auschwitz, you survived... If you were old and weak, you died. See how that works, totally Darwinian...

Only a fucked up person would look at Covid and say, "Those people were gonna die anyway, please don't blame my orange man-god."

Come to think of it, that's kind of the exact excuses we heard from Pat Buchanan and other holocaust deniers in the past.

The

Police chief fired for doing her job and arresting vandals. Oh and before you cry racism, she is a black woman.

What a disgrace. How can this stand? Even the leftists here must agree this is wrong! If she has a GoFundme page, I will definitely donate.

You don’t like it? I don’t care.
article states several conditions for her release nothing was crystal clear.

Forum List

Back