This is America now?

Get the hell out of this thread. Your lies are not welcome. Like your theory that America is systematically racist? That theory? What a waste of space you are. Hypocrite
Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum
I am someone with free speech. Something you have yet to take away, Herr Lesh.
You have no rights fool. If you have free speech this is only because you are saying what they want, are not being heard or are a joke.

If you still believe in the constitution you are a fool
I believe the stuff you say here you would never say to my face.

Again, subjective. No it isn’t. Cut and dry.

No, it really isn't. The State Senator didn't attack the statue... She just told the cops it would be a bad idea to try to stop them from painting the statues, and that they had permission to demonstrate from the city.

The idiot grandstanded and arrested her at her home anyway.

It’s where it hurts the deepest.

So the question is, why do you feel the need to 'hurt' people on a political discussion board? Were you hurt as a child and you are getting revenge? Are you still upset about the time they put your Yamulka in the toilet while you were still wearing it?

Honestly, it sounds like you have a lot of anger issues.

They had permission to desecrate statues? LMaO!!!
I do not wear beanies. I am a fairly big Jew. 6’3, 210. I am also a part owner in three MMA gyms. I do not worry about self defense and in fact participate in many anti bullying initiatives. I only Attack those who deserve it based on their hateful rhetoric on this board. That includes the far left (you) and the far right (LA Rams fan, esella, Jits, RedCurtain). You don’t like it? I do not care.

Your antisemitism is amusing. And how do I insult you? I tell You the truth. You’re a fat, old, bald failed small business owner. My apologies that the truth hurts. If you need a safe space please let me know. Snowflake.

Police chief fired for doing her job and arresting vandals. Oh and before you cry racism, she is a black woman.

What a disgrace. How can this stand? Even the leftists here must agree this is wrong! If she has a GoFundme page, I will definitely donate.

You don’t like it? I don’t care.

I am having so much fun watching you moronic deplorables slowly implode in anger, now you have to suck it up to President Biden, then to President Kamala...

1606021483419.png

Police chief fired for doing her job and arresting vandals. Oh and before you cry racism, she is a black woman.

What a disgrace. How can this stand? Even the leftists here must agree this is wrong! If she has a GoFundme page, I will definitely donate.

You don’t like it? I don’t care.

I am having so much fun watching you moronic deplorables slowly implode in anger, now you have to suck it up to President Biden, then to President Kamala...

View attachment 419800
Post had nothing to do with Trump, Miguel. Don’t hijack the thread. Last warning.

Get the hell out of this thread. Your lies are not welcome. Like your theory that America is systematically racist? That theory? What a waste of space you are. Hypocrite
Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum
You have no rights fool. If you have free speech this is only because you are saying what they want, are not being heard or are a joke.

I don't how how relevant is racism in America, what is more obvious is the fact that there is systematic stupidity. Troglodytes like you quench your thirst for fantasy in the dark corners of misinformation and ridiculous conspiracy theories, living in a world of alternative facts and fanaticism, all emboldened by radical right wing puppeteers like murdoch, and steve bannon, using a moronic trump as the empty vessel, but of course, this is a bit too much for you to grasp..

Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum

I don't how how relevant is racism in America, what is more obvious is the fact that there is systematic stupidity. Troglodytes like you quench your thirst for fantasy in the dark corners of misinformation and ridiculous conspiracy theories, living in a world of alternative facts and fanaticism, all emboldened by radical right wing puppeteers like murdoch, and steve bannon, using a moronic trump as the empty vessel, but of course, this is a bit too much for you to grasp..
Al, why are you speaking in riddles? Racism? I am a tiny minority. How can I be racist? You are an illiterate, illogical, Liz Warren worshipping fool.

Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum

Al, why are you speaking in riddles? Racism? I am a tiny minority. How can I be racist? You are an illiterate, illogical, Liz Warren worshipping fool.

I beg to differ, you are not a tiny minority, at least 40% of trump voters are considered brain washed cult followers, and guess what? you're one of them..

Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum

I beg to differ, you are not a tiny minority, at least 40% of trump voters are considered brain washed cult followers, and guess what? you're one of them..
Al, you cannot just broad brush like that. Well you can because you’re a fucking idiot Liz Warren boot licker.

Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum

Al, you cannot just broad brush like that. Well you can because you’re a fucking idiot Liz Warren boot licker.

no need for harsh name calling, I'm telling you, there is hope, you don't need to remain in a state of mental slavery the rest of your life, now that your cult leader is gone, do something different, get a hobby, learn a new language,etc., there are so many things you can do, I'll be there to support you, it's all about unity...

Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum

no need for harsh name calling, I'm telling you, there is hope, you don't need to remain in a state of mental slavery the rest of your life, now that your cult leader is gone, do something different, get a hobby, learn a new language,etc., there are so many things you can do, I'll be there to support you, it's all about unity...
Al, you started with the trolling. You’re the one who cannot spell. You’re the Liz Warren worshipper. You live in MA, grab a beer with me. I ll even wear a mask.

Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum

Al, you started with the trolling. You’re the one who cannot spell. You’re the Liz Warren worshipper. You live in MA, grab a beer with me. I ll even wear a mask.

that's more like it deplorable, I know a couple of joints in north dorchester, they are very accepting people, BTW, Liz not my type, like them bit more moderate...

I do not wear beanies. I am a fairly big Jew. 6’3, 210. I am also a part owner in three MMA gyms.

1606025246519.png

Your antisemitism is amusing. And how do I insult you? I tell You the truth. You’re a fat, old, bald failed small business owner. My apologies that the truth hurts. If you need a safe space please let me know. Snowflake.

Yet I'm a happy person and you are fucking miserable... how does that work out?

Who the fuck are you?

This isn't "your" forum

that's more like it deplorable, I know a couple of joints in north dorchester, they are very accepting people, BTW, Liz not my type, like them bit more moderate...
Not what your tweets say, Leftist. You are kissing her ass all over Twitter. Looking for free stuff. Dorchester. No no we meet in public. Not some dive. Typical cowardly leftist trying to set a trap.

I do not wear beanies. I am a fairly big Jew. 6’3, 210. I am also a part owner in three MMA gyms.

View attachment 419827

Yet I'm a happy person and you are fucking miserable... how does that work out?
Your posts say otherwise. If you were happy you would not be bald, fat, alone and constantly bashing people who voted for DJT and constantly bashing Jews. Fuck you, Joe.

Your posts say otherwise. If you were happy you would not be bald, fat, alone and constantly bashing people who voted for DJT and constantly bashing Jews. Fuck you, Joe.

Zionists and Trump deserve to be bashed... my hairline has nothing to do with it.

Yes, when you bomb children, you deserve to be bashed.
When you throw kids in cages, you deserve to be bashed.

This isn't complicated to decent human beings, but I don't think you get that concept.

Zionists and Trump deserve to be bashed... my hairline has nothing to do with it.

Yes, when you bomb children, you deserve to be bashed.
When you throw kids in cages, you deserve to be bashed.

This isn't complicated to decent human beings, but I don't think you get that concept.
Deserve is subjective. In my mind you deserve to be bashed. Decency is also subjective. Nature picks who gets to continue their bloodlines and who doesn’t. It does so for a reason.

Deserve is subjective. In my mind you deserve to be bashed.

Okay, except not really. Frankly, most of your "bashing" is because you can't come up with coherent counter arguments. That's kind of on you, man.

It does so for a reason.

Good point. Reported.
Deserve is once again subjective. Trump kept most of his campaign promises. I have Told your fat ass that a dozen times at least and you cannot counter that. Keep reporting. It’s all you got since you lose every debate.

Deserve is once again subjective. Trump kept most of his campaign promises.

Really? DId Mexico pay for the wall? Was there a wall?

How about jobs? Trump will be the first president since Hoover to have LESS jobs than he had when he was sworn in.

Trump promised to reduce the debt. It's gone up by an additional SEVEN TRILLION in four years.

Bringing back manufacturing? Not really. His unnecessary trade war with China was probably as much a cause of the recession as his failed response to Covid.

Again, if you had a good argument and you were a happy human being, you wouldn't be up at midnight arguing with total strangers because they pay attention to you.

Deserve is once again subjective. Trump kept most of his campaign promises.

Really? DId Mexico pay for the wall? Was there a wall?

How about jobs? Trump will be the first president since Hoover to have LESS jobs than he had when he was sworn in.

Trump promised to reduce the debt. It's gone up by an additional SEVEN TRILLION in four years.

Bringing back manufacturing? Not really. His unnecessary trade war with China was probably as much a cause of the recession as his failed response to Covid.

Again, if you had a good argument and you were a happy human being, you wouldn't be up at midnight arguing with total strangers because they pay attention to you.
Before COVID hit, he kept most not all. It is 2AM and I cannot sleep. Happens sometimes. My kids are asleep as is my wife. My dog is lying next to me as I binge watch Money Heist.

Trump, improved our military, reduced unemployment to historic lows, moved our embassy to Jerusalem, made the UN pay their fair share, held China and Iran accountable, defeated ISIS, halted international acts of terror in the US, reduced regulations leading to unprecedented stock market highs. He promised and he delivered. The China virus is global. Only uneducated bald, fat, tattle tales would call it an”Trump Plague”.

See you lost another debate and you’re still fat. Now what?

Forum List

Back