This is America now?

No reason to link. Just answer me. If there is a video that is concrete proof of guilt what more does one need?
I answer when I'm good and ready. I'll also answer when I'm not trying to type lengthy post on a damn smartphone.

So here https://www.wavy.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/11/Dismissal-Motion.pdf this is the motion. I'll summarize.

-The first charge was destruction of property.

The motion says that since the value of the damaged property was never determined charging people with damaging it can not be filed.

-Second charge was conspiracy.

The motion says that there is no evidence that the defendants came together with the express purpose of committing a crime.

Then we come to the video evidence.

-The problem lies in admissibility. In order for evidence to be admissible the creators of the evidence have to go to court to state that the video is unaltered. In the few cases the person was identified they were unwilling to do so or were law enforcement officers who didn't make to videos. And as such their testimony would be considered hearsay.

The last argument has to do with due process. The police was present during the protests. Yet they did not intervene when they went after the monument. Charging them after is considered entrapment and as such violates the rights of the individuals. In other words the police doesn't have the right to let someone commit an actual crime to then charge them for it afterwards.
Blah blah blah....we have crimes on video and instead of criminals going to jail the police chief is fired. Great example for all. Lawlessness 101. If you agree with that arrests should not have been made then we have nothing more to discuss. Leftists are just awful people.

Douchebag. They got the warrants because the vandals were filmed. Judge approved the warrants.

They went around the DA to get them... that was the problem. Then the judge threw the case out because it was bullshit.

Hey, remember when Conservatives were against wasting the taxpayers money?

No reason to link. Just answer me. If there is a video that is concrete proof of guilt what more does one need?
I answer when I'm good and ready. I'll also answer when I'm not trying to type lengthy post on a damn smartphone.

So here https://www.wavy.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/11/Dismissal-Motion.pdf this is the motion. I'll summarize.

The motion says that since the value of the damaged property was never determined charging people with damaging it can not be filed.

The motion says that there is no evidence that the defendants came together with the express purpose of committing a crime.

-The problem lies in admissibility. In order for evidence to be admissible the creators of the evidence have to go to court to state that the video is unaltered. In the few cases the person was identified they were unwilling to do so or were law enforcement officers who didn't make to videos. And as such their testimony would be considered hearsay.

The last argument has to do with due process. The police was present during the protests. Yet they did not intervene when they went after the monument. Charging them after is considered entrapment and as such violates the rights of the individuals. In other words the police doesn't have the right to let someone commit an actual crime to then charge them for it afterwards.
Blah blah blah....we have crimes on video and instead of criminals going to jail the police chief is fired. Great example for all. Lawlessness 101. If you agree with that arrests should not have been made then we have nothing more to discuss. Leftists are just awful people.
If the police don’t do their jobs then citizens will have to make arrests. They aren’t murders if they are done in self defense. In America we are innocent until proven guilty. If someone is beating you up and I walk by, would you want me to help you or look for the closest police officer? Honest question
This is you reacting to MURDERS caught on tape. Seems you were capable of realizing that what you see on tape and what is ruled in court can be 2 different things.

Loyalty is for dogs. Want loyalty? Get a puppy.
This is you reacting to Vindman a public official getting fired for doing his job.

This is the difference between you and me Azog. My principles don't change depending on whether or not they are helpful in supporting my narrative. But hey moralize away at me.

Douchebag. They got the warrants because the vandals were filmed. Judge approved the warrants.

They went around the DA to get them... that was the problem. Then the judge threw the case out because it was bullshit.

Hey, remember when Conservatives were against wasting the taxpayers money?
Hey what part about having it on video did you not comprehend?

If the police don’t do their jobs then citizens will have to make arrests. They aren’t murders if they are done in self defense. In America we are innocent until proven guilty. If someone is beating you up and I walk by, would you want me to help you or look for the closest police officer? Honest question
This is you reacting to MURDERS caught on tape. Seems you were capable of realizing that what you see on tape and what is ruled in court can be 2 different things.

Loyalty is for dogs. Want loyalty? Get a puppy.
This is you reacting to Vindman a public official getting fired for doing his job.

This is the difference between you and me Azog. My principles don't change depending on whether or not they are helpful in supporting my narrative. But hey moralize away at me.
Again, this was caught on tape. Fire the chief but still prosecute. You’re conflating apples and oranges. That’s the difference between us. If Vindman had video it would be a different story. There is a damn video out there!!! If the video was of white supremacists defacing statues do you believe she would be fired? Yes or no? And don’t play coy. Answer the question

The part where it didn't matter because they just damaged a racist statue that never should have been up to start with.

Again, this was caught on tape. Fire the chief but still prosecute. You’re conflating apples and oranges. That’s the difference between us. If Vindman had video it would be a different story. There is a damn video out there!!! If the video was of white supremacists defacing statues do you believe she would be fired? Yes or no? And don’t play coy. Answer the question

No, white supremecists destroying a statue would be a hate crime. People destroying a racist statue is a political statement.

Police chief fired for doing her job and arresting vandals. Oh and before you cry racism, she is a black woman.

What a disgrace. How can this stand? Even the leftists here must agree this is wrong! If she has a GoFundme page, I will definitely donate.

You don’t like it? I don’t care.
Lol I love how you people take these anecdotal stories and say dramatic shit like “This is America now?”. Don’t give me these anecdotes. You want to move me? Show me statistics. Show me statistics that support a narrative. Otherwise, why should anyone care?

OK...here are the stats...

Black males are 6.3% of the population and do 52.5% of the murder, 62% of the robbery and 56% of the carjacking in the USA.

Stats from: National Crime Victimization Survey / Wikipedia

If it is white...it ain't right.jpg

Police chief fired for doing her job and arresting vandals. Oh and before you cry racism, she is a black woman.

What a disgrace. How can this stand? Even the leftists here must agree this is wrong! If she has a GoFundme page, I will definitely donate.

Lol I love how you people take these anecdotal stories and say dramatic shit like “This is America now?”. Don’t give me these anecdotes. You want to move me? Show me statistics. Show me statistics that support a narrative. Otherwise, why should anyone care?

Black males are 6.3% of the population and do 52.5% of the murder, 62% of the robbery and 56% of the carjacking in the USA.

View attachment 418590
Nah, I’m going to need a link. Of course, this stat is completely irrelevant either way lol

The part where it didn't matter because they just damaged a racist statue that never should have been up to start with.

No, white supremecists destroying a statue would be a hate crime. People destroying a racist statue is a political statement.
Now you decide what matters? Troll.

View attachment 418590
Nah, I’m going to need a link. Of course, this stat is completely irrelevant either way lol
Stats are only relevant to you when they fit your shitty guitar playing narrative.

View attachment 418590
Stats are only relevant to you when they fit your shitty guitar playing narrative.
Why do you keep saying this guitar stuff? What are you even talking about?

View attachment 418590
That you suck as a guitar player.

View attachment 418590
Sure, dude, take any victory you can get I guess lol

View attachment 418590
I am from Boston. I ve seen you play. You suck.

View attachment 418590
Hm. Okay then. Good to know lol

View attachment 418590
Trump is gone. So will you bitch about now for all the worlds ills? Still won’t make you a decent guitar player.

View attachment 418590
Trump is gone. So will you bitch about now for all the worlds ills? Still won’t make you a decent guitar player.
Well there’s always rubbing his loss in your face. I want to take up the cello anyway.

Forum List

Back