This is EXACTLY what I was saying ....Trump could be a hero

No you are wrong
Dems want Trump to stick to his promise that MEXICO will pay for it in case you forgot.
It was the major campaign issue he ran on.

He did. N-A-F-T-A

That was AFTER Mexico told Trump to go fuck himself.

AND...Sorry I have to educate you:
NAFTA is no longer, it was revised to USMCA, which has been signed but has not passed in Congress.

AND....there's NOTHING in USMCA that states Mexico will pay:
Is Mexico Paying for the Wall Through USMCA? - FactCheck.org

Trump is yanking your chain.

No....after his maniacal shouts claiming Mexico would pay for the wall....Mexico told him to F off....

Are they paying for it? That settles it....

Over 200 times the Orange Goon said Mexico will pay.
And he had NO FUCKING PLAN. He just liked the applause.

my friends, the failure to secure the border by Trump is agonizing to his supporters and will cost him re-election in 2020!

"we didn't cross the border...the border crossed us!" - The Dreamers...we didn't deport you, you deported yourself!......Americans hate Latinos! how about that for a reason to build the wall? now go build it!

No you are wrong
Dems want Trump to stick to his promise that MEXICO will pay for it in case you forgot.

He did. N-A-F-T-A

NAFTA is no longer, it was revised to USMCA, which has been signed but has not passed in Congress.

No....after his maniacal shouts claiming Mexico would pay for the wall....Mexico told him to F off....

When we quit importing poverty, and quit exporting cash, the wall (and any other measures we take to stop it all) will all be paid for through less expenditure on the issue as a whole.

Pretty simple...

my friends, the failure to secure the border by Trump is agonizing to his supporters and will cost him re-election in 2020!
Are you saying that the next successful clown out of the DNC POTUS limo will actually secure the border????

THAT'S pretty darned funny...

No you are wrong

He did. N-A-F-T-A

It probably made his teeny weeny hard...

trump will be fortunate to stay out of prison....

2years of "looking". If there was any serious jailable felony offense, he would be in Jail. They would not let him tear down 100% of Manchurian muslim horsecrap or appoint SC judges ot trade deals. Or they would be complicit for not charging him? Allowing illegal Trump actions? needing to un-do how? Legal challenges?

2years of "looking". If there was any serious jailable felony offense, he would be in Jail. They would not let him tear down 100% of Manchurian muslim horsecrap or appoint SC judges ot trade deals. Or they would be complicit for not charging him? Allowing illegal Trump actions? needing to un-do how? Legal challenges?

Let's see what Mueller comes up with. Also looking forward to Cohen's testimony...Gonna be Epic!

Let's see what Mueller comes up with. Also looking forward to Cohen's testimony...Gonna be Epic!
Seing as how corrupt the DOJ, FBI, etc. et. al. became under Obummer, Mr. Mueller is likely engaging in a game of Russian Roulette, with all of the chambers loaded, and doesn't even realize it...

Maybe he'll discover that Trump drank vodka once...?

I said in another thread that Trump could be a hero if he scrapped the wall and created jobs, jobs, jobs for new Customs and Border Patrol agents, more vehicles, equipment and supplies, all made in America of course.

This is an extremely fair and objective article:

$5 Billion Could Buy a Lot of Border Security
Fixing the asylum system, upgrading ports of entry, and tightening security checkpoints might do more to advance Trump’s goals than a wall.

There Are Good Ways to Spend $5 Billion on Border Security - The Atlantic
Jake, what happens when the democrats, G-d forbid, ever get in power again and decide they cant live without the Illegal voter and child trafficking. They can fire the border agents, they cant fire the wall.

Think, McFly. Think!

The wall is pointless seeing the next Democrat President will defund the maintenance and allow the Cartels and Coyotes to tear it down for free.

Border Security and stiffer fines for employers will do more but who cares they want a wall so they can put *** No Trespassing *** on it while the Cartel tunnel under it daily...
Lol, you can't build 2,000 miles of wall in 18 months. They'd be lucky to build 200. Then the next president, who will hopefully be a functional adult, will end the nonsense.

Who said your side will win in 2020?

I have seen how retarded this nation can be and I believe Trump could win the Electoral College again...
He's certainly doing a lot to win over farmers and blue collar workers lately.....

I said in another thread that Trump could be a hero if he scrapped the wall and created jobs, jobs, jobs for new Customs and Border Patrol agents, more vehicles, equipment and supplies, all made in America of course.

Fixing the asylum system, upgrading ports of entry, and tightening security checkpoints might do more to advance Trump’s goals than a wall.

Who wants to be the hero of a bunch of snowflake douchebags?

trump is a lying POS....EVEN HIS SUPPORTERS KNOW THAT....

Putin's president will be gone soon....

In years to come that's how Trump will be remembered.

Putin's President...

Your avatar 45 looks like a Swastika....very appropriate....
The red is the symbol for stop. Very appropriate.

The wall is pointless seeing the next Democrat President will defund the maintenance and allow the Cartels and Coyotes to tear it down for free.

Border Security and stiffer fines for employers will do more but who cares they want a wall so they can put *** No Trespassing *** on it while the Cartel tunnel under it daily...
Lol, you can't build 2,000 miles of wall in 18 months. They'd be lucky to build 200. Then the next president, who will hopefully be a functional adult, will end the nonsense.

Who said your side will win in 2020?

I have seen how retarded this nation can be and I believe Trump could win the Electoral College again...

No, you’re right. I didn’t think Trump would last thru the primary season, let alone win the Presidency. My opinion is only 2 things could get Trump re-elected- if the Dems run another horrible candidate like Hellary, or if the economy continues to steam along. I think the Dems are fully capable of picking another walking barf bag, but I seriously doubt the economy keeps chugging along. We are way overdue for a recession.

Keep on dreaming libtards...it will be that much more fun for us on election day...and remember the nation has never ever voted against their pocket books....Pelosi has a lot of work to do trying to destroy this great TRUMP economy before 2020....bet she can't do it....

Yeah, you know, you could just as well demand Trump cease to be Trump.

He's nothing other than fat blob of White supremacy on two stilts. He doesn't give a rat's posterior on "The Wall", didn't really push the issue during the first two years, and was ready to give in, until Coulter and Limbaugh showed him the instruments. All he needs is "Them", the rapists, murderers, terrorists, and drug mules, and they have to be threatening so as to keep Trumpletons frightened. Unfortunately, they've taken the Wall bait, and Coulter and Limbaugh seized the xenophobic narrative.

The article is nice, and fair, as you say, but that's just 10% of the issues that needed to be solved. The rest of the story would be really to get production, transport, sale, and consumption of drugs under legal control - instead of driving it underground - to starve the cartels to death. Moreover, meddling in Latin America has to stop, particularly toppling governments in case they dare to lurch a bit to the left. When that's understood and implemented, a Marshall Plan for Central America would be needed further to reduce migration pressures, with a particular focus on good governance and fairness for the worst-off.

Just imagine what a hero Trump could be, if he weren't Trump, that is, an egotistic, narcissistic, to-the-bones corrupt megalomaniac, and an incompetent, monstrous clown running on fanning the flames of hatred of the Other.

No you are wrong

He did. N-A-F-T-A

When we quit importing poverty, and quit exporting cash, the wall (and any other measures we take to stop it all) will all be paid for through less expenditure on the issue as a whole.

Pretty simple...

The simple thing here is your over-simplistic solution.
Food manufacturers and Big Ag would have to charge double what you pay now for a chicken or a potato if they couldn't "Import" the poverty, otherwise known as workers who will do a job you would never dream about doing.

Forum List

Back