This is for all you racist cop haters.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
I was watching the events in Dallas as they happened. There was one video I saw. It showed police officers, without vests or tactical gear, rushing towards the shooter to get civilians to safety. They risked their lives, and some of them lost them, protecting the protesters. The ones protesting THEM! Are there racist and crooked cops? Yes. A small minority of them are. But the police are the only thing protecting us from the savages. Think about that. You might also want to say thank you to one of them. Buy them a cup of coffee, maybe. It's the least you could do.

Unfortunately they don't care, facts logic and reason never trump their ideology, never!

I was watching the events in Dallas as they happened. There was one video I saw. It showed police officers, without vests or tactical gear, rushing towards the shooter to get civilians to safety. They risked their lives, and some of them lost them, protecting the protesters. The ones protesting THEM! Are there racist and crooked cops? Yes. A small minority of them are. But the police are the only thing protecting us from the savages. Think about that. You might also want to say thank you to one of them. Buy them a cup of coffee, maybe. It's the least you could do.

Who are "the savages"?

Who are "the savages"?

The people who would do you harm dipshit.

Who are "the savages"?
Mostly blacks. No. I'm not being racist. Look at the FBI crime statistics. It's a fact. Don't like it? Too bad. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Who are "the savages"?

Posts like these ^^^^^ are just lazy and meaningless.

BLM worked with authorities to plan the protest. They were as a team, but all you want to do is divide.

Forum List

Back