This is going to be so effing fun... Heads are about to explode... Get ready...

Fortune 500 companies are run by cowards, so it is not surprising that they would cave to the gays. Gays are very nasty to those who get in the way. It's kind of like terrorism what gays do to those who oppose them, but you don't need an actual bomb to carry it out.

I don't care what color they are. I eat the heck out of cool ranch doritos. Gluten Free!

I don't care what color they are. I eat the heck out of cool ranch doritos. Gluten Free!

You can have mine.....please, I can barely tolerate regular Doritos, Cool Ranch make me want to throw up. :lol:

Now, if you want to give me some rainbow colored Cheez Its (original flavor) I'll eat those all day! :D

I prefer Maui Onion chips, but they do a number on my guts, so when I need a snack..I head for the cool ranch.

I'm excited for the inevitable rush of "Boycott Doritos" threads.
Unfortunately. Doritos is owned by Frito-lay who is owned by Pepsi and I ain't giving up my damn Code Red Mtn Dew! Plus you can't buy these disgusting things in stores...only online for 10$! LOL who the hell is gonna do that!?

Unfortunately. Doritos is owned by Frito-lay who is owned by Pepsi and I ain't giving up my damn Code Red Mtn Dew! Plus you can't buy these disgusting things in stores...only online for 10$! LOL who the hell is gonna do that!?
I didnt watch the commercial until just now, can you imagine your bag of chips after the post office gets done bringing them to you? they wont be rainbow chips by the time they get to you. A better name might have been "Fairy Dust"

Some folks just aren't all that particular about what they put in their mouths.

Mountain Dew?
Thats a kids drink.

Mountain Dew?
Thats a kids drink.

No no, too much caffeine, caffeine and young children do not mix well

Mountain Dew?
Thats a kids drink.

It's marketed to teenagers and you'll notice thats about all you see drinking the crap.

Mountain Dew?
Thats a kids drink.

It's marketed to teenagers and you'll notice thats about all you see drinking the crap.

We have a dentist friend and he told me he can spot a Mt Dew smile from a mile away

Oh god, yes. I saw a funny cartoon that can be related to this:
n2Bwizj.png

They'll probably go right on drinking whatever they choose, just like you guys keep on using all the different products that are advertised on the Rush Limbaugh Show that you claim you boycott.

God is against Gay Doritoes...I'm sure there will be some corner store owner who will refuse to sell them and become the newest right wing hero

Forum List

Back