This is going to be the closest election in history

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
As one who has been in this nation for 88 years, I gotta say this will be the closest election of my lifetime. That's a great sign. Plus think of the entertainment value....unimaginable.

black vote.jpeg

As one who has been in this nation for 88 years, I gotta say this will be the closest election of my lifetime. That's a great sign. Plus think of the entertainment value....unimaginable.

There are only two classes of voters this November.....

1). Those voting FOR Trump

2). Those voting AGAINST Trump

Many people have a hard time with that distinction or the implications, but in summary, VERY FEW will be voting FOR a Democrat
In essence, the Democrat turnout will depend solely on the level of hatred the Left can maintain until then.

Will it be greater than a hanging chad?

Considering the way 2004 turned out, when the Democrats couldn't beat George W Bush after the worst start ever ( 9/11 and 2 wars already ...gas $4 a gal...jobs leaving by the 10's of thousands ) to a presidency, I'd give the edge to the president (even if the Dems cheat with mail-in voting). Plus the momentum will be on Trump's side ( despite the China virus economy) with the Russia probe blowing up in their faces - even with a media who is complicit in it and will black it out.

Last edited:

Closest election in history drawing to the biggest Trumpslide in history.

Can't wait. Folks, have the pop-corn ready. And those who dislike pop-corn and hate winning, have a tissue.

Considering the way 2004 turned out, when the Democrats couldn't beat George W Bush after the worst start ever ( 9/11 and 2 wars already ...gas $4 a gal...jobs leaving by the 10's of thousands ) to a presidency. Plus the momentum will be on Trump's side with the Russia probe blowing up in their faces - even with a media who is complicit in it and will black it out.

What is odd, is I think even the MSM are slightly more supportive of Trump. I think that even some of them are a little leery of where this is going to lead if Trump loses. I think there is probably an appreciation of what China in particular has in store, and the world finally has China on its heels.

Considering the way 2004 turned out, when the Democrats couldn't beat George W Bush after the worst start ever ( 9/11 and 2 wars already ...gas $4 a gal...jobs leaving by the 10's of thousands ) to a presidency, I'd give the edge to the president (even if the Dems cheat with mail-in voting). Plus the momentum will be on Trump's side ( despite the China virus economy) with the Russia probe blowing up in their faces - even with a media who is complicit in it and will black it out.

What is odd, is I think even the MSM are slightly more supportive of Trump. I think that even some of them are a little leery of where this is going to lead if Trump loses. I think there is probably an appreciation of what China in particular has in store, and the world finally has China on its heels.
Had to edit my first sentence.

What media supports Trump aside from Fox news and a handful of radio stations and websites ?

Are you saying you know somebody that’s going to vote for Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back