This is how a bartender represents her constituents

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I have no sympathy for the dupes who elected this spoiled, elitist, brainless bartender and who are now being mocked by her for pointing out what they should have seen from the start.

Her wiggling around on the edge of the stage, 'dancing' and making fun of her constituents was quite the 'F* You' from the woman they elected.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

I have no sympathy for the dupes who elected this spoiled, elitist, brainless bartender and who are now being mocked by her for pointing out what they should have seen from the start.

Yeah, who does she think she is? The orange Fuhrer? Only he gets to insult the hecklers...

If she was my bartender, I would change bars.

Her wiggling around on the edge of the stage, 'dancing' and making fun of her constituents was quite the 'F* You' from the woman they elected.

View attachment 713517
I am admittedly, no fan of AOC. I think, on re-election, voters always get the representation they deserve by their vote.

I thought you retards were proud of the way your orange douchebag handles hecklers. But, my bad. Apology for bringing up your orange loser. 🤷‍♂️
'B...b...but Trump!'
download.jpeg-2.jpg

You pathetic, pussy hat-wearing, desperate TDS-suffering ass-wipes just can't help yourselves, can't help violating USMB TOS, trying to hijack threads that expose the embarassing, pathetic behavior of your elected radical jokes.

Go away, Troll. Not biting.

'B...b...but Trump!'
View attachment 713636

You pathetic, pussy hat-wearing, desperate TDS-suffering ass-wipes just can't help yourselves, can't help violating USMB TOS, trying to hijack threads that expose the embarassing, pathetic behavior of your elected radical jokes.

Go away, Troll. Not biting.
For a guy not biting... you did respond. Not too bright, are you? :itsok:

For a guy not biting... you did respond. Not too bright, are you? :itsok:
Yeah, I'm laughing at your dumb ass while reporting your violation of USMB TOS...

...not that the Mods care / have done anything.

I criticize AOC for a lot, but not for that incident.

I don't know how you answer people shutting down your speech by chanting and playing drums. Being shouted down mostly happens to conservative speakers who have the audacity to speak on college "safe zones for Democrats." Their response is usually to try to talk over them and dodge the food Democrats like to throw at people who disagree with them.

She got a taste of that medicine herself - minus the childish food throwing - and I thought she responded as well as she could. That's what conservatives should do, but longer. Wait them out. Waive to them as if they are cheering. Laugh at them. Dance if you've got the moves, and even more if you don't.

Wear them down. Democrats are noted for being unable to sustain effort at anything besides ridding their neighborhoods of asylum seekers. Like children, tire them out so they want to go to bed and then grownups can talk.

She could have turned that big booty toward the crowd while she danced, and likely gotten more air time or clicks or whatever.

Yeah, I'm laughing at your dumb ass while reporting your violation of USMB TOS...

...not that the Mods care / have done anything.
Awww... what's the matter? Couldn't fight your own battles? Had to run to mommy? :auiqs.jpg:

You trumptards are all the same. Love to dish it out but when you get it in return, you run sobbing to mommy! :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back