This is how criminals get guns...they make you buy them for them...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we have 3 felons getting their hands on guns....they laughed at the anti gun loons background checks....by having people with clean records buy the guns for them. One of the straw buyers Told police that the three threatened her life if she didn't buy the guns........

So...even if you pass universal background checks to cover sales between individuals....they won't stop criminals from getting guns...they will simply use the same tactic to get past those.

Anti gun loon leaders know this....and the normal people anti gunners believe in them without thinking about them......but the only reason the anti gun leadership wants universal background checks? Registration of all guns...they need UBC to get registration....and that is what they really want......

Three charged in Pittsburgh area straw buyer ring

federal grand jury handed down a 13-count indictment this week against three felons in the Allegheny County who are being charged with multiple gun law violations

Indicted are Joshua Bristo, 23, Richard Van Holt, Jr., 27, and James Pamplin, Jr., 21, on charges that range from conspiracy and witness tampering to possession of a firearm by a felon.

As detailed in court documents, between January and June 2015, the group used three different straw buyers to purchase at least 12 firearms over the counter from federal firearms license holders. The buyers, unidentified in the superseding indictment, were coerced under the threat of physical force to lie on firearms transaction paperwork.

One of the straw buyers, a female who purchased six pistols for the ring, was later allegedly threatened by Bistro who pointed a handgun at her and threatened to kill her if she ever spoke of her role to law enforcement.

So simple enough solution.

Throw the straw buyers in prison. Throw the gun shop owner in prison, because he was in on it.

The next gun shop owner will heavily scrutinize who he is selling guns to.

Problem solved.

original.jpg

So simple enough solution.

Throw the straw buyers in prison. Throw the gun shop owner in prison, because he was in on it.

The next gun shop owner will heavily scrutinize who he is selling guns to.

Problem solved.

original.jpg

Wow....you are still dumb. And those seconds it took me to type this....I will never get back.

Wow....you are still dumb. And those seconds it took me to type this....I will never get back.

Once the gun merchants stop making money and lose their freedom, you will be AMAZED how fast they clean up their act.

I am amazed that you can feed yourself and dress yourself joe.

Once the gun merchants stop making money and lose their freedom, you will be AMAZED how fast they clean up their act.

I am amazed that you can feed yourself and dress yourself joe.

He doesn't. Someone he hired using a taxpayer funded check does it for him.

Forum List

Back