🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is how LBJ dismantled the poor Black family in order to control the votes of poor Black people.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Patrick Moynihan warned that fatherless households were the biggest threat to the black family. LBJ made replacing the father with a government check the centerpiece of the "Great Society"

Malcolm X warned about these white liberals pretending to be friends and helpers
Patrick Monynihan's opinion was shown untrue years ago.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

I know what systemic racism is. Don't need it to be whitesplaned to me. Your opinion is totally inaccurate and you have been shown this numerous times.
Don't you ever stop crying and blaming everyone else for your problems? So tell us all what you are doing about father absence in the home. You would rather tell anyone that is white that they are a racist. That makes you a RACIST and you can't even understand that.

Don't you ever stop crying and blaming everyone else for your problems? So tell us all what you are doing about father absence in the home. You would rather tell anyone that is white that they are a racist. That makes you a RACIST and you can't even understand that.
I speak the truth. Stop throwing temper tantrums, man up and face what has been done. The absent father that doesn't exist isn't the problem.

I speak the truth. Stop throwing temper tantrums, man up and face what has been done. The absent father that doesn't exist isn't the problem.
You want me to show you the numbers that prove it does?
But if your right(which you are not), It would mean than that black fathers are just sorry sacks of shit that can't raise their kids. That's not what I think. I think there is a problem that needs to be fixed, but when I or others bring it up they get called racist. Where are the black leaders speaking about this issue?

Why do whites, a race of people who wrote white preference into the constitution, makes such dumb ass comments like the ones daveman posted?

And why do they create threads about Johnson and blacks when evidence shows it's a lie?
So, you're angry at me, who believes black people are smart enough and good enough to succeed on their own, instead of bulldog, who believes black people can't possibly succeed without the help of white liberals.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Sucks to be you, I know.

This is more dumb ass white racist crap. You cited some heritage foundation bullshit.

Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children's Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past.” -Walter Williams

In 1939 during this time of great black two-parent families, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent.7 In 1959, the poverty rate for that same couple was 54.9 percent. These sky-high rates of poverty occurred during the time “conservatives” rant about. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare," black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those imaginary grand old glorious days of the two-parent black family. Again, the unwed single mom and absent black father are not the cause of problems in black communities.

Now shut your racist white ass up.
Thanks for another ANCIENT HISTORY lesson irrelevant to the destruction LBJ caused to the Black community. Feel free to keep coming with the same old WEAK SAUCE and your vile hatefulness. And as always, keep taking your meds I don't want you to end up another "death by racism" victim. Have a nice day!

Thanks for another ANCIENT HISTORY lesson irrelevant to the destruction LBJ caused to the Black community. Feel free to keep coming with the same old WEAK SAUCE and your vile hatefulness. And as always, keep taking your meds I don't want you to end up another "death by racism" victim. Have a nice day!

Ancient history is your bullshit about Johnson. My information is correct. Understand that I'm black, white boy,, so you can just shut the fuck up trying to whitesplain what you think caused what your white ass sees as the problems in a community you've never lived in and a race of people you never lived as.

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

Now shut the fuck up.

Untrue, because it was true and accurate but hurt your feelz
Untrue because it's untrue.

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

So, you're angry at me, who believes black people are smart enough and good enough to succeed on their own, instead of bulldog, who believes black people can't possibly succeed without the help of white liberals.
You don't believe that and you ignore that whites have not been able to make it on their own.

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

Ancient history is your bullshit about Johnson. My information is correct. Understand that I'm black, white boy,, so you can just shut the fuck up trying to whitesplain what you think caused what your white ass sees as the problems in a community you've never lived in and a race of people you never lived as.

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share Wouchildren living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

Now shut the fuck up.
Would like you like fries to go with your WEAK SAUCE? :auiqs.jpg:

Untrue because it's untrue.

LBJ took the report and promptly implemented government programs geared to replace the black male head of household with a government check. In the process bragging how he would have blacks voting democrat for the next 200 years.

And you're defending him?

Forum List

Back