🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is how LBJ dismantled the poor Black family in order to control the votes of poor Black people.

LBJ took the report and promptly implemented government programs geared to replace the black male head of household with a government check. In the process bragging how he would have blacks voting democrat for the next 200 years.

And you're defending him?
That didn't happen and since the program existed replacing a white man for a check starting in 1935, perhaps you need to be quiet.

Would like you like fries to go with your WEAK SAUCE? :auiqs.jpg:
I know the truth is difficult for you to face, but you just have to face it. You're white and you're wrong about this.

I know the truth is difficult for you to face, but you just have to face it. You're white and you're wrong about this.
You forgot to tell me to SHUT THE FUCK UP and call me a White Racist Muther Fukker. Are you feeling OK? Oh, I updated my sig line for you, do you like it?

You forgot to tell me to SHUT THE FUCK UP and call me a White Racist Muther Fukker. Are you feeling OK? Oh, I updated my sig line for you, do you like it?
I don't have to repeat what you are all the time.

If you really cared, your sig line would mean something, but you have chosen to deny the biggest killer and this thread is evidence of just how little you know.

You defend LBJ like he was heroic
He signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts. This was our second emancipation. White racists like you hang on to the lie, when if you look at the real numbers, your claim is white boi bullshit.

You don't believe that and you ignore that whites have not been able to make it on their own.
Don't tell me what I do and do not believe.

People make bad choices. Whites, blacks, everybody...all races, all ethnicities.

But you agree with Democrats that black people can't succeed without the help of white liberals.

Fuckin' pathetic.

He signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts. This was our second emancipation. White racists like you hang on to the lie, when if you look at the real numbers, your claim is white boi bullshit.
You mean he signed the Bill proposed by Ike in 1957 that stalled in the LBJ controlled Senate. LBJ called it the "****** Bill"

Odd choice of heroes

Forum List

Back