This Is How Racist Your Air Is: "If Your White, Your Probably Breathing Clean Air"

Well damn steve what color are you? You're air must've been all kinds of fucked up

Are you razzamatazz?

Sounds about right. If you look where lower income people/minorities are concentrated its always around unsafe areas. They didn't need a study and it wasn't startling. What retard didn't know that from casual observation?

It's because people make bad decisions in life that they end up living in sub par areas, it's not because of racism. Hillbillies in trailer parks got all that fresh air and no job prospects out in the country. Bad choices, not racism.

When bad decision making has been handed down from generation to generation since slavery was over that tends to become the norm. Black people taught their children how to survive more so than teaching them about getting a head. Its a direct reaction to the spectre of racism. You teach your children what you know. If they happen to break the cycle the smallest set back can send them into what I call remission. The habits you learn can cripple you for life if you dont know those habits exist. Why do you think people have a hard time losing weight?

This good ol' country air is so pure you can smell cattle and chicken shit....and dead things.....

When bad decision making has been handed down from generation to generation since slavery was over that tends to become the norm. Black people taught their children how to survive more so than teaching them about getting a head. Its a direct reaction to the spectre of racism. You teach your children what you know. If they happen to break the cycle the smallest set back can send them into what I call remission. The habits you learn can cripple you for life if you dont know those habits exist. Why do you think people have a hard time losing weight?

Actually democrats have taught blacks to rely on welfare from cradle to grave. Taught black women they don't need a father for their child as long as they have government. All the democrats need in return, is their vote.

Actually democrats have taught blacks to rely on welfare from cradle to grave. Taught black women they don't need a father for their child as long as they have government. All the democrats need in return, is their vote.

Actually I'm Black, never been on welfare, and married to a black woman. I also have 4 kids. BTW I voted Dem last election. Your generalization doesnt even come close to fitting everyone. It would be like me saying every white person was taught to be a meth addicted, trailer park living, incest having Rep. We all know neither generalization is true. Why do we keep doing this?

Forum List

Back