🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is how Real America sees the President

I am an American and I don't despise him. Sounds like the lying is coming from you, again.
He specified "real american".

well as everyone knows,that sure would not be the OP.:abgg2q.jpg:
The OP as far as I know is one of the few republicans that actually have some sense.
Understand the far and alt right don't what our kind in the Party, but fuck'em, who cares what they think. McCain, Kasich, Graham, for example, are real Republicans. LA RAM FAN and miketx and the gang on the far right, etc., not so much.

Then again, Jake wanted the Republicans to nominate Michelle Obama for POTUS

Look how happy and excited these two “real Americans” were to have Trump dropping in.... :)

upload_2018-7-2_13-31-38.jpeg

Real Americans are pro America. It is who Trump was elected by the first time, and who will be re-electing him the next election. Continue to pretend we don't exist. That works in our favor...
You lost. The electoral college gave Drumpf affirmative action so he got in.

well you FINALLY at least got SOMETHING right on this thread.well done.:2up:

what cracks me up on the trump worshippers is that Trump put his foot in his mouth saying the Electorate should be eliminated.I agree I have been saying that for 20 years,but if i HAD my wish in this case i would not have liked it and neither would Trump because the evil witch would have been elected if they had done what Trump says the elections should be handlled. Trump pretty much ended up with egg on his face after that.:abgg2q.jpg:

Real Americans are pro America. It is who Trump was elected by the first time, and who will be re-electing him the next election. Continue to pretend we don't exist. That works in our favor...

Yeah, he's pretty much guaranteed re-election.

I'm stiull writing in Ron Paul, though, because, you know, I'm a refusenik.

But yeah. Trump is pretty much guaranteed in 2020.

so was 41

:abgg2q.jpg:
abgg2q.jpg.gif
Thinker101 believes Trump's lies.

Last edited:

Yeah, he's pretty much guaranteed re-election.

I'm still writing in Ron Paul, though, because, you know, I'm a refusenik.

But yeah. Trump is pretty much guaranteed in 2020.

Yeah I love his domestic policys.they are much better than the presidents from the previous five administrations that cant be debated.But his foreign policys suck.same as Obama,he lied about ending the middle east war.The fact he still has it going he will be rewarded a second term.count on it.

Thats comedy gold you are going to write in ron paul when he is not even running.:abgg2q.jpg:

That was our last chance to be a free country again that went down the drain when they made sure paul did not get the republican nomination.

Will somebody please explain what being "pro-America" means? This is why I despise trump and his minions. I love my country and believe in working for the good of my fellow Americans. I view the policies trump and the republicans are putting into place as designed to bring about the destruction of the nation and the freedoms we enjoy.

This is why the President is despised by true Americans ~ he and the truth are irreconcilable.e
View attachment 202397
Real America....bwahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaahah
talk about lying, you're the guy that says you're a republican......liar liar pants on fire.

you wouldn't know real America if it punched you in your vagina.

PS It must be so frustrating to see Trump kicking your ass over an over......care to give us a reaction?

No THE Constitution, said he was elected...so can you tell me who's living in the White House ?

I am an American and I don't despise him. Sounds like the lying is coming from you, again.
He specified "real american".

well as everyone knows,that sure would not be the OP.:abgg2q.jpg:
The OP as far as I know is one of the few republicans that actually have some sense.
Understand the far and alt right don't wantour kind in the Party, but fuck'em, who cares what they think. McCain, Kasich, Graham, for example, are real Republicans. LA RAM FAN and miketx and the gang on the far right, etc., not so much.
LOL and what do you agree with those folks on again?

We won. And didn't have to rely on illegal voters to get us there. And we will be winning again in 2020. You can't stack the deck enough to stop us.

But you didn’t win. You lied enough to convince a lot of Democrats to stay home. With the help of the Russian cyber attack, you convinced gullible, fed up voters that a con man had their best interests at heart.

Putin got what he wanted but Congress and the Senate unanimously stripped Trump of his ability to lift Sanctions which was Putin’s primary goal in helping elect Trump in the first place.

But he did get NATO fractured beyond repair, and the US is pulling out of all the trade agreements which made it the richest nation on earth, and they’ve cut taxes, ensuring a major recession in the US, even as tariffs hasten the day.

We won. And didn't have to rely on illegal voters to get us there. And we will be winning again in 2020. You can't stack the deck enough to stop us.

But you didn’t win. You lied enough to convince a lot of Democrats to stay home. With the help of the Russian cyber attack, you convinced gullible, fed up voters that a con man had their best interests at heart.

Putin got what he wanted but Congress and the Senate unanimously stripped Trump of his ability to lift Sanctions which was Putin’s primary goal in helping elect Trump in the first place.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

Forum List

Back