🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is how Real America sees the President

This is why the President is despised by true Americans ~ he and the truth are irreconcilable.

View attachment 202397

And one would have to know, the Republicans that haven't left their party's principles, those that haven't joined the cult of the lie headed by orange turd, those people have to be in despair at the level the party they once belonged to has sunk. Republicans swim through the lowest level of the sewer now and drink the putrid water and breath the putrid air and it all feels so natural to them.

And as they sit among the rats and roaches, feasting on the feces of the world above they listen to their leprosy encrusted master as he tells them how THIS is where they belong, that those in the above world, the elites, aren't really elites. That it is noble to live in the sewer, that in fact THEY are the elites and the above world is evil. Wrong is right, down is up, immorality is morality, war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

Thats comedy gold you are going to write in ron paul when he is not even running.:abgg2q.jpg:

That was our last chance to be a free country again that went down the drain when they made sure paul did not get the republican nomination.

He got 1 electoral vote in 2016. He didn't run then either. It was a wave..Ha.

I am an American and I don't despise him. Sounds like the lying is coming from you, again.
He specified "real american".

well as everyone knows,that sure would not be the OP.:abgg2q.jpg:
The OP as far as I know is one of the few republicans that actually have some sense.
jakes a republican?....are we talking about the same jake?...
Yes Jakes a repub.....I dont know. What Jake are you talking about?

Real Americans are pro America. It is who Trump was elected by the first time, and who will be re-electing him the next election. Continue to pretend we don't exist. That works in our favor...
You lost. The electoral college gave Drumpf affirmative action so he got in.

We won. And didn't have to rely on illegal voters to get us there. And we will be winning again in 2020. You can't stack the deck enough to stop us.

But you didn’t win. You lied enough to convince a lot of Democrats to stay home. With the help of the Russian cyber attack, you convinced gullible, fed up voters that a con man had their best interests at heart.

Putin got what he wanted but Congress and the Senate unanimously stripped Trump of his ability to lift Sanctions which was Putin’s primary goal in helping elect Trump in the first place.

But he did get NATO fractured beyond repair, and the US is pulling out of all the trade agreements which made it the richest nation on earth, and they’ve cut taxes, ensuring a major recession in the US, even as tariffs hasten the day.
You lied enough to convince a lot of Democrats to stay home
and if they bought that,whose fault is that?...

I am an American and I don't despise him. Sounds like the lying is coming from you, again.

The OP as far as I know is one of the few republicans that actually have some sense.
the guy in this thread....i have been here a lot longer than you Asc.....and even in the old forum jake was being laughed at by just about every righty there....hence his nickname they gave him back then..."fakey jake"....

the guy in this thread....i have been here a lot longer than you Asc.....and even in the old forum jake was being laughed at by just about every righty there....hence his nickname they gave him back then..."fakey jake"....
If you saw all the idiots that put little laughy icons on my posts you would understand why that under impresses me as a reason to say he isnt a repub. :laugh:

If you saw all the idiots that put little laughy icons on my posts you would understand why that under impresses me as a reason to say he isnt a repub. :laugh:
well after 10 years i would think at least 1 righty here would claim the guy....

well after 10 years i would think at least 1 righty here would claim the guy....
I dont base my assessment of someones position on what others think or claim. I typically come to my own conclusions.

I dont base my assessment of someones position on what others think or claim. I typically come to my own conclusions.
However deluded and stupid they may be....

Forum List

Back