This Is How They Work

I would have called my District rep in Congress as well as the US Senator. I would want this matter to go all the way to SCOTUS. Screw what those Gestapo say about not telling.

This is part of the ILLEGAL actions taken by dimocrap scum prosecutors in a "John Doe" investigation even AFTER they were told by a Federal Judge to STOP...

John Doe is dead Judge stops WI prosecutors probe into conservatives - Watchdog.org

MADISON, Wis. — The John Doe investigation into conservatives is dead.

The only problem is -- They didn't.......

Rumors of the Walker Probe s Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated PR Watch

People. dimocrap scum don't give a FUCK about the Law, Federal Judges, Citizens' Rights or anything else. They are Nazis.

They know how to use Prosecutors to accomplish their ILLEGAL ends.

See, Prosecutors have what is called "ABSOLUTE IMMUNITY"

You can't do jack-shit to them as long as they're acting in their official capacity...... NO MATTER HOW ILLEGAL IT IS.

dimocraps are truly, honestly the scum of the earth.

dimocrap scum need to be completely and utterly removed from the political scene in this Country.

Anybody that stands in the way of that being accomplished is a scum-sucking slimeball -- No matter how well-intentioned your motives are.

Anybody gets in the way of removing the scum of the earth from power -- For ANY REASON, and you're a slimeball.

Republicans are FAR from perfect, but they're the only ones around capable of defeating the absolute lowest form of life to ever exist on this planet -- dimocraps.

Get in their way for any reason and you SUCK.

And people, that's not a rant. That's just the way it is
You have a good attitude!

OK now that I actually read your open I have a question.

Are you suggesting that cops are democrats or run exclusively by democrats ? Are you suggesting that they are not bound by the same laws as the rest of us? As democrat cops they are special?

Read the link.

You want to ignore my lede? Fine. I'm all for that.

But read the fucking link
I don't typically follow the links here and I'll tell you why.

I DO NOT surf the Web for anything. Never have. So I can't tell the legit sites from the bullshit. After making a fool of myself posting on links that I followed here & took serious I no longer click on them.

:confused-84:
Exactly what are you confused about? I am not an avid net user. I don't know legit sites from satire/bullshit sites.
If that is confusing for you seek help

While I'm pretty sure I should seek help for other things, I don't need any help to tell me we're both using "the net" to bullshit here at USMB. Also, if you're not an "avid net" user, WTF are you doing here? There's plenty of good day time TV on for folks such as yourself. How did you even find this board, or any board, or anything at all? Are you a real human or a computer construct?
Mom, is that you?

Folks such as myself?
I work everyday so I don't have time to join you on Jerry Springers latest episode. I found this site by mistake and it grew on me. Sue me
You all peruse the net looking for the latest tidbits to share or mock others with. I find that fairly ridiculous and have no interest in doing so.

Read the link.

I DO NOT surf the Web for anything. Never have. So I can't tell the legit sites from the bullshit. After making a fool of myself posting on links that I followed here & took serious I no longer click on them.

Exactly what are you confused about? I am not an avid net user. I don't know legit sites from satire/bullshit sites.
If that is confusing for you seek help

While I'm pretty sure I should seek help for other things, I don't need any help to tell me we're both using "the net" to bullshit here at USMB. Also, if you're not an "avid net" user, WTF are you doing here? There's plenty of good day time TV on for folks such as yourself. How did you even find this board, or any board, or anything at all? Are you a real human or a computer construct?
Mom, is that you?

Folks such as myself?
I work everyday so I don't have time to join you on Jerry Springers latest episode. I found this site by mistake and it grew on me. Sue me
You all peruse the net looking for the latest tidbits to share or mock others with. I find that fairly ridiculous and have no interest in doing so.

First off, Jerry Springer is King. Don't knock the King. Secondly, you had to have been purusing "the net" in order to find this board--even if "by mistake" as you put it. Thirdly, there's a universe full of information available online; it's not at all ridculous to jump in and search for things you find interesting or usefull--or even just silly. Granted, there are some mean-spirited folks out there, but, by and large, there's so much available at your fingertips that it would be ridiculous to ignore it.

BTW, if the worst you've found by mistake was USMB, be thankful: there's also a world of nasty, nasty shit out there. But, don't let it deter you from seeking out the good stuff. You might actually find something of value. :thup:

Folks such as myself?

kudos

Last edited:
Folks such as myself?

You are different from most other dimocraps in that you admit to being ignorant and uninformed

kudos
Hey, Gramps is a good guy. He's made some mistakes and has paid for them and he's working earning a living in Obama's America. We dont all have to agree on everything but let's save the insults for the truly brain dead on this site.

Folks such as myself?

You are different from most other dimocraps in that you admit to being ignorant and uninformed

kudos
Hey, Gramps is a good guy. He's made some mistakes and has paid for them and he's working earning a living in Obama's America. We dont all have to agree on everything but let's save the insults for the truly brain dead on this site.

Fixed it

Folks such as myself?

kudos

Fixed it
Edge, you're my hero.

OK now that I actually read your open I have a question.

Are you suggesting that cops are democrats or run exclusively by democrats ? Are you suggesting that they are not bound by the same laws as the rest of us? As democrat cops they are special?

Read the link.

Wow. A rare admission. Kudos.

Folks such as myself?

kudos

Weeeeeee!

Read this:

Nazism has landed in America. And its name is democrat

Wisconsin s Shame I Thought It Was a Home Invasion National Review Online

Yes, Wisconsin, the cradle of the progressive movement and home of the "Wisconsin idea" -- the marriage of state governments and state universities to govern through technocratic reform -- was giving birth to a new progressive idea, the use of law enforcement as a political instrument, as a weapon to attempt to undo election results, shame opponents, and ruin lives.

Most Americans have never heard of these raids, or of the lengthy criminal investigations of Wisconsin conservatives. For good reason. Bound by comprehensive secrecy orders, conservatives were left to suffer in silence as leaks ruined their reputations, as neighbors, looking through windows and dismayed at the massive police presence, the lights shining down on targets' homes, wondered, no doubt, What on earth did that family do?

This was the on-the-ground reality of the so-called John Doe investigations, expansive and secret criminal proceedings that directly targeted Wisconsin residents because of their relationship to Scott Walker, their support for Act 10, and their advocacy of conservative reform. Largely hidden from the public eye, this traumatic process, however, is now heading toward a legal climax, with two key rulings expected in the late spring or early summer.

The first ruling, from the Wisconsin supreme court, could halt the investigations for good, in part by declaring that the "misconduct" being investigated isn't misconduct at all but the simple exercise of First Amendment rights. The second ruling, from the United States Supreme Court, could grant review on a federal lawsuit brought by Wisconsin political activist Eric O’Keefe and the Wisconsin Club for Growth, the first conservatives to challenge the investigations head-on. If the Court grants review, it could not only halt the investigations but also begin the process of holding accountable those public officials who have so abused their powers.

This sounds so spectacular that it is really hard to believe.
Something like this should simply be impossible in this nation...

The officer or agent in charge demanded that Cindy sit on the couch, but she wanted to get up and get a cup of coffee.

“I told him this was my house and I could do what I wanted.”

Publius1787 calls this "resisting arrest".
Actually, no. She complied and guess what - she did not end up cuffed, assaulted or dead.
Still don’t understand the difference between complying and capitulating or accepting authoritarian behavior from the police I see?. Go back to that thread and hash your misunderstand out there, no reason to bring it here.

Forum List

Back