This Is Inexplicable

Done. We are on the same team now!

We were always on the same team...just with different goals.

Waters is bombastic and hyper partisan. She lives in a safe district and there's no danger to her in going after Trump....who is simply insane.

Why do you think Trump is insane?
Seawytch said so. Must be true or they wouldn't say it, right?

This Trump hysteria is amazing. I've never seen such a nutty reaction to losing an election.
She didn't lose! The Russians stole it and gave it to Drumpf for California.

You have to be insane to want to live the by the dictatorship of a 70 year old crazy man.

You were fine with it under your boy BHO.... he took out hits on American citizens and you cheered.

Perhaps you can point out what Trump has done to qualify him as a dictator?

Waters is bombastic and hyper partisan. She lives in a safe district and there's no danger to her in going after Trump....who is simply insane.

This Trump hysteria is amazing. I've never seen such a nutty reaction to losing an election.

Oh, that's right, I forgot.

Dang, another one of them "bright" liberals.

Can you prove it's not true?

You have to be insane to want to live the by the dictatorship of a 70 year old crazy man.

You were fine with it under your boy BHO.... he took out hits on American citizens and you cheered.

I have no trouble with drone hits on American citizens who are criminals and won't surrender.

When the Republic of Texas terrorists went nutty in the 90s, it would have been very easy to drone them to death.

SCOTUS and the federal judiciary are trying to break his desire to be a dictator.

I have no trouble with drone hits on American citizens who are criminals and won't surrender.

When the Republic of Texas terrorists went nutty in the 90s, it would have been very easy to drone them to death.

SCOTUS and the federal judiciary are trying to break his desire to be a dictator.

Ryan's helping out by refusing his appropriation to build the wall.

sure, the fact you can't prove it is.

Here you go!

voter warming.png

Ryan's helping out by refusing his appropriation to build the wall.
Yes, he is truly on Americans side!

Here you go!

View attachment 122497

A graph from CNN-MSNBC...highly reliable companies that specialize in BS. Ya got me convinced...NOT. :banned03:

Here you go!

View attachment 122497

A graph from CNN-MSNBC...highly reliable companies that specialize in BS. Ya got me convinced...NOT. :banned03:
No it's a highly accurate chart, because I made it in photoshop myself, which makes it even MORE accurate than the one puked out by regressive liberal gas bags all day long that prove nothing! Now un-ban me.

Here you go!

View attachment 122497
200.gif

It proves he did whatever you are saying he didn't do. C'mon.

Forum List

Back