This is kinda weird.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Don't know if it means anything, but watch the phones as she walks by, they don't move. Weird. And on none of them can you really see her walking. What in the heck does that mean?

Don't know if it means anything, but watch the phones as she walks by, they don't move. Weird. And on none of them can you really see her walking. What in the heck does that mean?

Where did you get these?

It is all over youtube. Some are saying she was in front of a green screen. Some say she died. I definitely think she has a double.

Where did you get these?

Probably from a right wing site that has a photoshop department.

Does that include her inability to stand for 10 minutes?

Her nearly falling on her face, that too was photo shop.

Where did you get these?

Does that include her inability to stand for 10 minutes?

Her nearly falling on her face, that too was photo shop.

You betcha!

Where did you get these?

It's fucking hilarious. I mean a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad job of photoshopping.

Talk about a bunch of desperate, gullible loons. ROTFLMAO.

Where did you get these?

Yes, possibly so. But it sure is a lot of stupid work altering videos on cameras for why? The original video can easily be found on the internet, or other similar videos from one of those other phones and prove the whole right wing scam to be a hoax.

It is strange no matter what the answer is. But I am sure she's not dead. What would be the upside of faking that loser instead of just going with Kaine or Biden?

Last edited:
How's Trump going to live it down when he loses? :laugh2:

How's Trump going to live it down when he loses? :laugh2:

How are we going to live it down when he loses?

These last 8 years have been akin to living in the Siberian gulags, no hope, just moral and social decline.

Where did you get these?

Yes, possibly so. But it sure is a lot of stupid work altering videos on cameras for why? The original video can easily be found on the internet, or other similar videos from one of those other phones and prove the whole right wing scam to be a hoax.

It is strange no matter what the answer is. But I am sure she's not dead. What would be the upside of faking that loser instead of just going with Kaine or Biden?

You know, the Republican better pray that Hillary makes it all the way through the election. If she was to die campaigning, Kaine would take over as the candidate, and not only would he garner the sympathy vote, but he would also suck up the "anyone but Hillary or Trump" votes.

Where did you get these?

You know, the Republican better pray that Hillary makes it all the way through the election. If she was to die campaigning, Kaine would take over as the candidate, and not only would he garner the sympathy vote, but he would also suck up the "anyone but Hillary or Trump" votes.

What I fear more, is that if Hillary should drop out then we might have our first woman president and second black president. And that woman is even a bigger box of rocks.

Where did you get these?

What I fear more, is that if Hillary should drop out then we might have our first woman president and second black president. And that woman is even a bigger box of rocks.

Oprah? ...or Michelle? <<< She is an angry woman.

Actually BikerSailor I kind of hope Hilldabeest wins because whoever is in charge will be blamed when this whole civilization goes down for the count.

We have been heading that way since the 60s from what I can tell? And now we are in Mach 1 speed. Just my opinion.

Michelle of course. They will giver Hillary a shot untill she is just too sick, they owe her that much.

Forum List

Back