This is new territory': Trump's address proves newsworthy, but networks see risks

In case this post doesn't get torpedoed, how can something that is highly risky be newsworthy? I realize this fake so-called president, tyrant and idiot has many kissers who are willing to go to hell at running with the 45 devil as partners in treason. Hopefully the menacing trolls will see the error of their worthless way and give that devil love up. Also as a result of their so-called president's unconstitutional act of obstructing matters to put the government back at work in its entirety, which effects tRump's butt lickers, they might see the reality of it all. This reality is that their Fuhrer's shutdown with the help of his few remaining partners in treason GOPer that are cluttering up Congress does not pay the bills or put food on their tables.

'This is new territory': Trump's address proves newsworthy, but networks see risks

The real risk is the statist totalitarian group think thuggery that you promote.

In case this post doesn't get torpedoed, how can something that is highly risky be newsworthy? I realize this fake so-called president, tyrant and idiot has many kissers who are willing to go to hell at running with the 45 devil as partners in treason.

In your own words, can you tell us what the President has done to make you comfortable enough to say that he is a "...tyrant?"
How about shutting down the government over a wall that will take years to build?

If Trump gets his wall funding tomorrow does that mean illegal immigration ends the day after? :banghead:

That's it.

Keep bashing your head against that wall until the new one is built.

:)

Did anyone actually watch Trump's reality tv speech?

I could not have cared less.

In case this post doesn't get torpedoed, how can something that is highly risky be newsworthy? I realize this fake so-called president, tyrant and idiot has many kissers who are willing to go to hell at running with the 45 devil as partners in treason. Hopefully the menacing trolls will see the error of their worthless way and give that devil love up. Also as a result of their so-called president's unconstitutional act of obstructing matters to put the government back at work in its entirety, which effects tRump's butt lickers, they might see the reality of it all. This reality is that their Fuhrer's shutdown with the help of his few remaining partners in treason GOPer that are cluttering up Congress does not pay the bills or put food on their tables.

'This is new territory': Trump's address proves newsworthy, but networks see risks
The only "risk" is that the voters might learn the truth about the Democrats.

I realize this fake so-called president, tyrant and idiot has many kissers who are willing to go to hell at running with the 45 devil as partners in treason.

Trump's been stealin' cattle, I tells ya! He's been a poisoning the wells! He's had his way with the school marm and a'working on Sundays, dag nabbit!

String 'im up!

The-Ox-Bow-Incident-29037_8.jpg

Are you really anti-Trump?

:08621:
When it comes to being anti Treason, anti antigovernment conspiring and anti criminal against humanity, I certainly am anti tRump.

Is that tactic of confusion successful with fuzzy brained Liberals?

:)

You torpedo your own threads with the never ending and frankly boring TDS rants.

Forum List

Back