🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is not Tiananmen Square. Feds facing off against Americans.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hope you guys enjoy seeing this, because it's happening more and more often:

14484771_1272983756054712_8294036418722818410_n.jpg

That's federal funded law enforcement facing off against men, women and children who are peacefully and prayerfully protesting the DAPL in N. Dakota.

They also dropped some unidentified spray on them from airplanes, and are taking pictures of them all. CPS is contacting the parents threatening to take their children because they are "putting them in danger".

THE DANGER IS FROM THE FEDS. The children were there to pray with their leaders.

Keep defending the *right* of law enforcement to bully, harass, intimidate and kill ppl. You're going to see this more and more. Those are poorly trained crapheads ready to drive mraps and shoot down American citizens using artillery provided by the feds.

You think we aren't a communist country?

The billionaire wants a pipeline , the billionaire is going to get a pipeline.

Which would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that nobody else is allowed to do ANYTHING they want with their land, water, property. The land use policies that established federal oversight of land use need to be thrown out, and the feds physically ousted from public lands, and all agencies (DEQ, EPA, FBI, etc) that create and enforce land use policies need to be eliminated.

Which would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that nobody else is allowed to do ANYTHING they want with their land, water, property. The land use policies that established federal oversight of land use need to be thrown out, and the feds physically ousted from public lands, and all agencies (DEQ, EPA, FBI, etc) that create and enforce land use policies need to be eliminated.

I know, but I also know that billionaires have money to buy congress, I also know that I rent my parcel of land and home, that if I do not pay taxes, it goes to the city. I also know that the city has leeway's to my property if needed.

I think pipelines should be owned by the Fed government and bids taken out to build them. I believe natural resources should belong to the government. I believe in a much stronger efficient EPA, and a much stronger IRS.

Forum List

Back