This is one of the saddest things I've ever seen

It's a shame your unique investing brilliance doesn't translate to an accurate understanding of the perspectives of others.

If you really think that the Democrats want communism, you've been trusting the wrong voices.
no, I think we hear clearly and read what demofks say. No misunderstanding by us. It seems you have the issue. We already knew that though.

Believe what you will. I never said I was a gazillionaire. I do however likely fair better than you, which is why I am a Republican and not a Democrat. The ultra-wealthy aside, that seems to be the trend and has been for decades.

It has been a trend for decades. Nearly every republican I run into on a message board is an eccentric millionaire who is all too happy to talk about their alleged wealth but clams up immediately when they are asked anything about how they accumulated such wealth. One guy here swears he lives on dividend income. LOL...

No, he wants the winner to be sworn in.
Nope, the winner was sworn in. Need I remind you fucking morons you have yet to prove widespread fraud which would have reversed the election results?

Prove the top photo was taken in America?
LOLOLOLOLOL

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing out loud at you, fucking moron. Literally. Out loud. :lmao:

You are by far, the dumbest poster on this site. Here.... here's proof that photo was taken in America ... in 2010!

Untitled.jpg

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???​

Nope, the winner was sworn in. Need I remind you fucking morons you have yet to prove widespread fraud which would have reversed the election results?
Nope. We only have to prove enough fraud to invalidate enough electoral votes to eliminate Biden's margin.

LOLOLOLOLOL

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing out loud at you, fucking moron. Literally. Out loud. :lmao:

You are by far, the dumbest poster on this site. Here.... here's proof that photo was taken in America ... in 2010!

Are you ever not a fucking moron?​
Ever???​
OK, I'll give you that one. So what?

It has been a trend for decades. Nearly every republican I run into on a message board is an eccentric millionaire who is all too happy to talk about their alleged wealth but clams up immediately when they are asked anything about how they accumulated such wealth. One guy here swears he lives on dividend income. LOL...

Funny, that's the way I see every liberal on USMB, especially when we have discussions on business taxes and wages. They all say they should pay more (as if the IRS would not accept their donation) and how well they pay their employees.

I don't think they want Communism, I just think they are too naive and ignorant to realize that the policies they support are leading us down that road. Our enemies are in love with the left in this country because they know we will fall from within with the Democrat's policies and leadership.

It's like I tell liberals all the time when they deny their party is Communist. I say if Satan comes for your soul, he's not going to be dressed in red, with horns coming out of his head, and breathing fire. He will be a well dressed timid kind of man who appears very intelligent and wouldn't harm a fly. Bottom line is by the time they tell their followers they are actually Communist, they will have been living under Communism for several years.

Have we proven it beyond any reasonable doubt? Not yet. We certainly have enough evidence to justify audits in all the battle ground states.
Fucking moron, you haven't proven it beyond even a shadow of a doubt. All you yahoos have done is claim fraud. None of it's been proven. And you've had 8 months so far and nothing. How many years of this nonsense will have to pass until you finally accept that you've been duped?

Sorry, turd, but you have no proof of that.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron -- your own posts are proof of that.

rotfl-gif.288736

Fucking moron, you haven't proven it beyond even a shadow of a doubt. All you yahoos have done is claim fraud. None of it's been proven. And you've had 8 months so far and nothing. How many years of this nonsense will have to pass until you finally accept that you've been duped?
Apparently you can't read.

Forum List

Back