This is one of the saddest things I've ever seen

The top photo is taken in America and the other three show an honest representation of the size of the protests in Cuba. A couple of hundred protesters in Cuba?

The building in the background blew it in the top photo.
Prove the top photo was taken in America? There are about a couple of thousand people in the bottom photo. Considering the possibility that they mall all get executed, that's a lot of people

Yes, there are some Cubans who don't support their revolution, but there are no photos taken in Cuba that shows any sizable crowds protesting against their government.

The point that you're trying to avoid being, it's US manufactured bullshit to say that Cubans have turned against their popular revolution.

It's not a 'dipshit' photo, it's a good propaganda photo, only it's not in the right location. It's an Americans' attempt to present it as being in Cuba.

Thanks for your participation. Few are showing that much courage.

People in Cuba can be executed for protesting against the government, you fucking moron. You don't judge what people want if they have a gun held to their heads when they express their opinion.

Only a fucking Dim Reich moron would judge a protest in a communist country against something like Portland where the govenrment actively prevented the police from arresting people or charging them with a crime. Only a fucking commie would claim that the people of Cuba support their enslavement.

View attachment 515836

This is a picture of Cubans waving the American flag in protest of Communism.

They are risking their very lives to do so.

However, these people don't realize that the country they adore no longer exists.
and in DC they are waving China's flag, too fking funny.

This cause of demonization of Cuba and the notion that there are significant protests in Cuba, is Biden's cause.

That's causing a lack of commitment to the cause because many Americans can't be supportive of it due to their domestic political priorities of needing to oppose Biden.

That's above bripat's pay grade to understand apparently.
Only communists support the government of Cuba, commie.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I can answer the question in one medium-sized sentence.

You Trumpsters are clueless.

And that statement encapsulates 100% of everything you truly know about Communism.

And BTW...you imbeciles arbitrarily "label" anyone and everyone who calls you out as "Trumpsters" regardless.

More indisputable proof of your utter ignorance and arrogance.

No it doesn't. The country is now run by NAZIs - the Democrat Reich. The Biden administration openly tells the Tech giants what to censor. Anyone who talks about Jan 6 is hunted down and destroyed.

Piglosi moved two Republican reps out of this so-called committee because they were going to ask her the real questions that needed to be asked including her involvement with inaction by Capital police. In other words she wants to control how this so-called committee will go, what can be asked, and what can't be. Nothing but a Nazi dog and pony show. Hopefully when the commies lose the House next year, we can put together a real investigative panel to find out what's really going on, and release all 14,000 hours of video the Nazis won't let the public see.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I can answer the question in one medium-sized sentence.

You Trumpsters are clueless.
So you are saying Cubans don't know what they are talking about regarding communism? Your boys are going down the tyranny handbook, and you are cheering. Your party just admitted it was working with facebook to ban wrong think. Add that to political targets and lawlessness, and you guys are doing a bang up job. I know republican leaders are corrupt Washington Hacks, but at least what the party is supposed to stand for makes sense. What in the heck are you Blue Boys trying to do? You are actually voting for the bs these people are doing on purpose. I'd love to hear you argument that the Cubans don't know what they are talking about. I'd also like to hear you explain why you are intentionally supporting corruption. What are your boys doing that makes sense or makes anybody's lives better who don't live in Washington?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You quit. We all know that Dims are the ones lying about Cuba. Biden welcomes refugees from every country in Latin America except Cuba, so who is lying about their concern for people fleeing their homeland?
Lol I never made such a claim in the first place.

If you really think that the Democrats want communism, you've been trusting the wrong voices.

I don't think they want Communism, I just think they are too naive and ignorant to realize that the policies they support are leading us down that road. Our enemies are in love with the left in this country because they know we will fall from within with the Democrat's policies and leadership.

Forum List

Back