This is one of the saddest things I've ever seen

Believe what you will. I never said I was a gazillionaire. I do however likely fair better than you, which is why I am a Republican and not a Democrat. The ultra-wealthy aside, that seems to be the trend and has been for decades.

Fare better.......

Fortunately, despite all the misinformation and paranoia, it sure does.

Not to mention the fact that so many people here scream about communism and clearly don't even know what it is.
No it doesn't. The country is now run by NAZIs - the Democrat Reich. The Biden administration openly tells the Tech giants what to censor. Anyone who talks about Jan 6 is hunted down and destroyed.

The country is now run by NAZIs - the Democrat Reich.
EkJXPAj.gif

Lol quit pretending you actually give two fucks about the people of Cuba.
You quit. We all know that Dims are the ones lying about Cuba. Biden welcomes refugees from every country in Latin America except Cuba, so who is lying about their concern for people fleeing their homeland?

It's a shame your unique investing brilliance doesn't translate to an accurate understanding of the perspectives of others.

If you really think that the Democrats want communism, you've been trusting the wrong voices.
Well, we all know Democrats are fools. They don't think they are asking for communism, but nevertheless they are pushing us in the exact same direction. They are sheep walking blissfully down the chute to the abattoir.

Is the photo in the OP a con job? It depends a lot on the size of the crowd protesting and the location of the protest?
If it's in Florida then it only serves as more evidence of a con job.

The protests in Cuba are being promoted by America as a last effort to turn the Cuban people against their popular revolution.

And the timing is too obviously an effort for America to assert some influence in Cuba's affairs at a time when China threatens to win over Cuba's government's loyalty to China.

So all the news reports of Cubans flying the American flag is false?

Is that what you are saying?
Some Cubans always did want to fly the American flag. Recently there's some evidence that they don't feel threatened if they do.

The situation for America and for Cuban Americans is now desperate.

China is waging a peareful war in Cuba, as opposed to America's only hope that lies in a bloody one.

Neither side was all that unified. There were a few strong pockets of union sympathizers in the South. Plus its war effort was hindered with Jefferson Davis and the new country having limited national power operating under the principle of states' rights. On the Northern side, Lincoln had to deal with public opinion that it was, "a rich man's war and a poor man's fight".
Lincoln was universally despised in the North.

The photo in the OP isn't of Cubans, it's of Cuban Americans in Florida.

But there's little doubt it's meant to pull off a deception.

And the worrying thing about it is in how professionally done it appears to be!

Can America's government tolerate what is about to happen to the chances of America losing any and all of it's influence in Cuba.

The positive end of all claims of Cuban Americans?

Will China negotiate something that is amenable to both them and America?

The photo in the OP isn't of Cubans, it's of Cuban Americans in Florida.

But there's little doubt it's meant to pull off a deception.

And the worrying thing about it is in how professionally done it appears to be!

Can America's government tolerate what is about to happen to the chances of America losing any and all of it's influence in Cuba.

The positive end of all claims of Cuban Americans?

Will China negotiate something that is amenable to both them and America?
Prove it, asshole.

Forum List

Back