🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the CRAZIEST election of my life.

Those mouthpieces created Trump. They told the GOP base to oppose compromise and rational thought for decades. Trump is the culmination of their efforts. Frankenstein.

You stood by and watched Gramps. And now you're a RINO.

They told the GOP base to "oppose rational thought?"

You're trying to be some kind of comedian, aren't you?

Where did leftwing douche bags get the idea that they are capable of rational thought?

Yeah, I'll get talk radio does seem like Dr. Frankenstein to you.
Lol thank you for joining the thread.

Here Grampa Murked U. I'm sure you've seen this guy post before. He is the culmination of the efforts of those people you were talking about in your OP.
I like Bripat. He seems a bit off at times but who among us doesn't? It's near 1 am and I'm not getting laid are you?

Yeah, something is definitely off lol

I seem "off" only because truth seem stranger than fiction the first time you hear it.

Those mouthpieces created Trump. They told the GOP base to oppose compromise and rational thought for decades. Trump is the culmination of their efforts. Frankenstein.

Where did leftwing douche bags get the idea that they are capable of rational thought?

Here Grampa Murked U. I'm sure you've seen this guy post before. He is the culmination of the efforts of those people you were talking about in your OP.
I like Bripat. He seems a bit off at times but who among us doesn't? It's near 1 am and I'm not getting laid are you?

I seem "off" only because truth seem stranger than fiction the first time you hear it.
Yeah umm, I prefer the we're not getting laid on Friday night at 1 am excuse but you roll with that one bruh

Amen :clap:

All the conservative outlets, Rush Levin Fox & the list goes on, are suddenly considered the enemy. For YEARS they were touted as the be all end all to conservative thought. Then one man enter the race & DECADES of scripture was tossed out the window.
Who was this man? Jesus? Hitler? Spiderman? Moses?
Nope, a former LIBERAL THINKER named Trump.

How is it that ONE MAN, a man of few true principles, could turn an entire party upside down? It's like you all have a child in his terrible twos & your solution is to feed him sugar before his noon nap.

Did I slip into an alternate dimension or what?

You are what your record says you are. Say what you want about the Democrats...but they have it down. They are talking about you being able to re-structure your school loan the same way you would do your home or car loan. They are talking about sweeping education reform that would allow Americans to go to college. They are talking about improving the climate and accept that global warming is for real. The GOP is simply standing around with their arms folded, offering nothing on any of those fronts except excuses and denials. The reasoning was once found in constitutional adherence; now they can't even hang their hats on that with their insistence that the President cannot appoint a justice in his 7th year... sad really.

The Democrats are talking about looting American taxpayers for trillions of dollars. It's sad that you think that's a winning agenda.

As for Trump, there is a strain of the GOP that is simply more mean spirited, more immune to facts, more irresponsible, and frankly dumber overall than the rest of the GOP. When it is said that Trump appreals to a broad base, this is what they are talking about; those who hate without knowing why, those who cannot figure out why they are failures, and those who are hoping to have their sad cases validated by some one who dumbs down the world for them. Enter Trump.

The gang who's always bleating about HAAAAAATE! dispenses it by the barrel.
In case there is any question...this is the genetic mishap that accounts for people who like Donald Trump. Seriously...ask yourself when the last time this ignorant sack of shit ever had a positive thing to say about anything, anyplace, anyone...ever.

All the conservative outlets, Rush Levin Fox & the list goes on, are suddenly considered the enemy. For YEARS they were touted as the be all end all to conservative thought. Then one man enter the race & DECADES of scripture was tossed out the window.

How is it that ONE MAN, a man of few true principles, could turn an entire party upside down? It's like you all have a child in his terrible twos & your solution is to feed him sugar before his noon nap.

No Gramps. You are just getting a glimpse at what has always been there.

Trump entering the race didn't change them....it changed the way YOU view them.

Nonsense. Trump is the culmination of a party that is running on emotion rather than common sense.

I am CONSTANTLY bitched at by YOUR SIDE for not supplying links to my threads. Most of the time there simply is no link to supply as I try to draw my own conclusions & post based off of them.
Would you rather that I had been what you just described and parroted the thoughts of others?
I have not sat idly by and created this mess. I have been & will always be a poster who speaks his own mind. Sometimes right, often wrong but ALWAYS true to myself

So what does this tell you? All those phony issues over the years were to keep their rube base voting for them. Issues such as abortion, gay marriage, prayer in school, etc just meaningless red meat for the base while in the background it was all about $$$ for the puppet masters

todays GOP- is just a sneaky form of the DNC, they are all in cahoots with each other. Obama has gotten pretty much everything he has wanted. Boehner, Ryan, McConnell etc are all RINOS.
Perfect example of my supposition in the OP.

Obama got what he wanted because the GOP was the fucking MINORITY PARTY.
You idiots pretend to be in the know but fail to understand the basics of how our government operates.

3 GOP congresscritters voted for clochur (I know, I butchered the word) to being Obamacare forward. That allowed it to go to vote & pass along part lines. Yet you idiots blame the entire GOP. The GOP does not have enough of a majority to override a veto yet you morons bitch that we've failed to repeal Obamacare.
You're fine with shutting down the government to stop the funding. Fine, I'm ambivalent since I don't know what the consequences would be, but the powers that be think it would lead to the GOP being voted out. I'm cool with that line of thinking too as the risk has to be less than the reward.
Everyone got mad and voted in a toothless teaparty. Not toothless for lack of will but toothless because of the way our government is structured.

So what do you all do? You support a man who has NEVER towed a conservative line or met a conservative principle he wasn't willing to compromise on rather than a man that actually fought against the status quo despite it destroying his likeability by his peers.
He stuck his neck out for the principles you CLAIM to cherish and you shit all over him by supporting a former fucking democrat?

Whatever.

Speaking of the "toothless TEA party" say folks....Rubio is up for re-election so that means that the GOP TEA party folks in the House are now running in their third election.

Sounds to me like they are becoming professional politicians. Shouldn't you Trumpeteeers be targeting these folks if you actually are anti-professional politician? Or are you just blowing smoke there too losers?

Great questions. Trump arrived at precisely the wrong moment for the party (or right moment, for Trump supporters). The party was on the verge of splitting into two, and he has caused it to split into three.

After seeing the country preached to about "conservative values" for decades, DECADES, who could have predicted that one (1) guy could IMMEDIATELY cause around 35% of the party to abandon those principles for a guy with so many blatant, even embarrassing flaws and behaviors?

My personal take is that the first place to start looking is conservative media, particularly talk radio. You can listen to them and then see it play out, damn near in real time. Next up is conservative online media, which only amplifies the distortions. Look at some of the insane stories that are treated as "fact" here alone.

That's why I'm so hopeful the GOP will run a Trump/Cruz ticket. It has to get past this. This country desperately needs two strong, viable, serious parties.

Even so

Rush is pretty the best rw radio show out there. He criticizes both sides and even makes sensible suggestion on what Trump or Cruz should do next.

Give up on Hannity. He tries to do the same but sucks when he tries.

Trump is needed to shake things up. I would bet a large percentage of his voters will stay home if he is not the nominee. I ki da like the guy and would stay home myself. There is nothing aboutcruz I like.

You are what your record says you are. Say what you want about the Democrats...but they have it down. They are talking about you being able to re-structure your school loan the same way you would do your home or car loan. They are talking about sweeping education reform that would allow Americans to go to college. They are talking about improving the climate and accept that global warming is for real. The GOP is simply standing around with their arms folded, offering nothing on any of those fronts except excuses and denials. The reasoning was once found in constitutional adherence; now they can't even hang their hats on that with their insistence that the President cannot appoint a justice in his 7th year... sad really.

The Democrats are talking about looting American taxpayers for trillions of dollars. It's sad that you think that's a winning agenda.

As for Trump, there is a strain of the GOP that is simply more mean spirited, more immune to facts, more irresponsible, and frankly dumber overall than the rest of the GOP. When it is said that Trump appreals to a broad base, this is what they are talking about; those who hate without knowing why, those who cannot figure out why they are failures, and those who are hoping to have their sad cases validated by some one who dumbs down the world for them. Enter Trump.

In case there is any question...this is the genetic mishap that accounts for people who like Donald Trump. Seriously...ask yourself when the last time this ignorant sack of shit ever had a positive thing to say about anything, anyplace, anyone...ever.

In case there is any question, you just proved you're a douche bag. I'm not here to spew sunshine out of my asshole. I'm here to expose lying imbeciles like you. Since you can't beat Trump on the issues, you resort to ad hominems against his supporters. That's the kind of sleaze we expect from reptiles like you.

To the Op.............Trump didn't cause this.............the divide was already there..............It started with the TEA Party grass roots movement that was later hijacked by the establishment...............

While you are correct that the Dems had it all to get the ACA passed with a few traitorous GOP jumping in with them..............that isn't the real deal of why the GOP is imploding..............

The GOP gave us the last 2 failed attempts at the WH.
The GOP said give us power and we'll fix everything.
So the people gave them the House.

They did put a stop to much of what Obama did...........and that was good..........but
they folded like cheap suits when it came time to use Constitutional solutions like the power of the purse......This country shut down during the Clinton administration several times.........our nation didn't implode......................It is a tool to stop the Pres.......from shoving bad legislation down our throats during a period of temporary complete power................

The GOP said give us the Senate and we'll do it again.

DId they.............they funded Obamacare, amnesty, Massive spending, higher and higher debt ceilings...........

They signed fast track for the TPP with new rules...........

and so on...................

The people are pissed.............they were pissed before Trump was even an issue..........because the political class keeps making promises and not doing diddly squat about those promises after elected..............and allow the agenda of Obama to continue as in a period of 7 years we have accumulated more debt than all the other Presidents combined.............

etc..................the people are pissed...........and this is why Trump is able to capitalize on it.

cfa5e9a632d50db7f6c2e68ee6a66370.jpg

To be fair, Levin is never trump. Rush supports Cruz but isn't going to attack trump in case he does win. Wrong choice in mho.

In case there is any question, you just proved you're a douche bag. I'm not here to spew sunshine out of my asshole. I'm here to expose lying imbeciles like you. Since you can't beat Trump on the issues, you resort to ad hominems against his supporters. That's the kind of sleaze we expect from reptiles like you.

He takes every side on nearly every issue moron.

That's your opinion, and nothing more. Once could say the same thing about Hillary who was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it.

That's your opinion, and nothing more. Once could say the same thing about Hillary who was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it.

It's a fact fuckstain but I'm happy to see that you admit that you see Mr. Trump and Secretary Clinton on equal footing. They don't call you guys the "Party of Stupd" for nothing. You've earned it.

Forum List

Back