🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the left's concept of free speech

He was handing out the copies on Constitution Day too.

The Constitution is one of the liberal's banned documents.

The rules violate the first amendment

No they don't. The first amendment says you can't be hauled off to jail by the gubmint for the content of your speech, not that you have the right to engage in it anywhere you want.

It boggles my mind every single day the lack of understanding by some people claiming their free speech rights are violated.

Last edited:

No they don't. The first amendment says you can't be hauled off to jail by the gubmint for the content of your speech, not that you have the right to engage in it anywhere you want.

It boggles my mind every single day the lack of understanding by some people claiming their free speech rights are violated.

You beat me to it.

Why is it that rw's NEVER know what the First Amendment really says?

And, if ignorance isn't enough, there's always outright lies, such as these.

This is the left's concept of free speech

The Constitution is one of the liberal's banned documents.

It's a state school you homo. If a state school forbade Someone from handing out gay rights stuff you would be outraged

How so?

Congress shall pass no laws......

Which laws were passed? Who was punished? Where is the first amendment violated?

You aren't this stupid, are you? Are you saying a state can forbid students from having pro choice speech on campus because congress didn't pass a law? Get a clue. The first amendment applies against the states too

How so?

Which laws were passed? Who was punished? Where is the first amendment violated?

You aren't this stupid, are you? Are you saying a state can forbid students from having pro choice speech on campus because congress didn't pass a law? Get a clue. The first amendment applies against the states too

I'm afraid they can

It's their campus, their rules. First Amendment relates to government functions and laws and prohibits prosecution. Congress shall pass no laws...

Doesn't mean you can spout your mouth off anywhere you wish

Yeah, I'd guess it's correct that the University can make the rules. Agreed. Tough shit kids, they don't want you peddling that document here.

No surprise, though, that a university would not want the Constitution handed out. A vast majority of them are run and staffed by people from the same political persuasion that often reminds us how the document was written by rich, white slaveholders as a method for discrediting it. Led by a man who complained in an interview about its "negative liberties".

Par for the course.

How so?

I'm afraid they can

It's their campus, their rules. First Amendment relates to government functions and laws and prohibits prosecution. Congress shall pass no laws...

Doesn't mean you can spout your mouth off anywhere you wish
Moron. The school is a state actor

Bullshit all the way around nutters. The article is misleading. The kid would have been treated exactly
The same wy had he been handing out cookie recipes. The place has some rules.

Liberals honor and obey the laws set forth in the US Constitution.

Your incessant cries about liberals hating this or that.....ring hollow.

The document lives......it has changed with us.......progressed with us.

Sorry.

Now...will one of you nutters please play the devil's advocate and argue the college's point of view on this? I'd like to see what that looks like.

Last edited:
Don't you get that righties are special little entitled unique snowflakes who don't have to obey the same rules as everyone else?

I blame the self-esteem culture for the way modern conservatives act. To much coddling of their pwecious feewings has let them think they can get away with anything.

Forum List

Back