This is the reason I will lose interest in women on September 10th, I never seen something so beautiful!!!!

I'm 52. Getting pussy just doesn't excite me that much anymore. It's a lot of work. They are a lot of work. And unless they are as hot as my 28 year old Belurus girlfriend was, forget about it. I have this nice new 59 year old neighbor just moved in. She digs me I can tell. And in clothes she looks good. But god damn I see what her naked body looks like even through the clothes. No way I'm fucking that. So I have been ruined. And even if I find another hot young girl. You know the saying. Show me a hot girl and I'll show you a guy who's sick of fucking her.

And most of these guys calling you a fag aint getting no new pussy. So they are all talk. They can fuck their wives after the game. But they won't. They'll do it on Sunday when she feels like it. And she purposely does it when your team is playing.

This is why God invented DVR. To fuck with women. She thinks fucking you will take you away from the game. She's just delaying the inevitable. LOL
you and FBJ should get together bobo....he doesnt like woman and you are tired of chasing them.....sitting together on the couch may open up a whole new world for you too saps.....

you and FBJ should get together bobo....he doesnt like woman and you are tired of chasing them.....sitting together on the couch may open up a whole new world for you too saps.....
I mean if all I have to do is give a BJ to get one... Think about how much women make us do just to give us one bj on our birthday. And not swallow???

Ok I wouldn't swallow either. Unless you want me to throw up on your stomach while I'm staring into your eyes.

I mean if all I have to do is give a BJ to get one... Think about how much women make us do just to give us one bj on our birthday. And not swallow???

Ok I wouldn't swallow either. Unless you want me to throw up on your stomach while I'm staring into your eyes.
you wouldnt be staring into my eyes bobo.....you would be staring into fbj's.....

you wouldnt be staring into my eyes bobo.....you would be staring into fbj's.....
1693495608068.png

THE SUNDAY TICKET IS WORKING AND ITS LOOKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Do woke NFL players take a dick up the ass along with a knee?

If so then the hot chicks are wasted on them

Do woke NFL players take a dick up the ass along with a knee?

If so then the hot chicks are wasted on them
No only white men do that

Colton Scott Brown-Underwood (born January 26, 1992)[1] is an American reality television personality and former professional football player. He played defensive end at Illinois State and was signed by the San Diego Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2014, and was on the practice squads of the Oakland Raiders and Philadelphia Eagles. After being released by the Raiders, Underwood became a contestant on the 14th season of The Bachelorette, and was then announced as the lead of the 23rd season of The Bachelor. He is the first lead in Bachelor franchise history to come out as gay.[2][3]

1693496064219.png

Some married couples have time for both sports and for sexual relationships. They are not mutually exclusive.

No only white men do that

Colton Scott Brown-Underwood (born January 26, 1992)[1] is an American reality television personality and former professional football player. He played defensive end at Illinois State and was signed by the San Diego Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2014, and was on the practice squads of the Oakland Raiders and Philadelphia Eagles. After being released by the Raiders, Underwood became a contestant on the 14th season of The Bachelorette, and was then announced as the lead of the 23rd season of The Bachelor. He is the first lead in Bachelor franchise history to come out as gay.[2][3]

View attachment 822839
I think blacks do it too

Forum List

Back