Deporting all Illegals is dumb and will collapse the US economy

While I cannot tell someone’s status just by looking, it’s clear that a very large percentage of people working in services were young Hispanics, I’d say at least half the people I met today

If they’re here Illegally and honestly working for a living, they should be allowed to stay. They should be fully documented, taxed but prohibited from voting for 10 years

There is already a severe labor shortage. In two recent encounters, a friend of mine has tried in vein for 6 months now to hire a qualified building superintendent for a 100 unit building in East Harlem. The local Honda dealer has a severe shortage of skilled mechanics. Again not absolutely meaningful, but cautionary

If this a something that Trump will actually do (very unlikely), might as well hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole system

A far better option is to deport the politicians behind the Invaders
Nope. Kick their foreign asses back to their own shithole countries. Make all the Welfare Moms pick tomatos. No Tomatos ,no Gov't chek.

While I cannot tell someone’s status just by looking, it’s clear that a very large percentage of people working in services were young Hispanics, I’d say at least half the people I met today

If they’re here Illegally and honestly working for a living, they should be allowed to stay. They should be fully documented, taxed but prohibited from voting for 10 years

There is already a severe labor shortage. In two recent encounters, a friend of mine has tried in vein for 6 months now to hire a qualified building superintendent for a 100 unit building in East Harlem. The local Honda dealer has a severe shortage of skilled mechanics. Again not absolutely meaningful, but cautionary

If this a something that Trump will actually do (very unlikely), might as well hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole system

There's a clue in you thread title, "Illegal".

So why not at the same time, not bother arresting shoplifters.

Nope. Kick their foreign asses back to their own shithole countries. Make all the Welfare Moms pick tomatos. No Tomatos ,no Gov't chek.
I'm talking about the people who are working and contributing and bettering themselves, not the "Death to America" recent Invaders

Everyone who is in this country illegally deserves to be deported

And it wont collapse the economy because mass deportation will not happen overnight

If we close the border in 2025 it may take 10 years to locate and remove all the illegals

That gives the economy plenty of time to adjust

Everyone who is in this country illegally deserves to be deported

And it wont collapse the economy because mass deportation will not happen overnight

If we close the border in 2025 it may take 10 years to locate and remove all the illegals

That gives the economy plenty of time to adjust

Which is why we need to deport all the politicians supporting the Invasion first

They are here to stay and here in Detroit area, we have over 1 million. Mexican music played in McDonalds, all new restaurants are Mexican, Walmart shoppers are mostly mexican. They are doing the jobs that lazy snowflakes CANT DO like roof or pour cement.
They are going nowhere and neither is the ACA healthcare. Once the gov starts something, it never ends.

They are here to stay and here in Detroit area, we have over 1 million. Mexican music played in McDonalds, all new restaurants are Mexican, Walmart shoppers are mostly mexican. They are doing the jobs that lazy snowflakes CANT DO like roof or pour cement.
They are going nowhere and neither is the ACA healthcare. Once the gov starts something, it never ends.

that's the truth and many Trump supporters will be in for a disappointment if they're expecting 100% deportation

Wreck It, and We Will Come and Re-build it the Way It Was

All this "It's too late and too big to do anything about it" was once told to the invaders, so change works both ways. Besides, they didn't initiate this invasion; our quisling ruling class invited them in.

In a book written in the 1930s, it was mentioned that a bounty was put on illegals for any Chicano who turned them in. The police used to have free reign to beat up any Mexican who couldn't speak English. That was, a still should be, sufficient proof of being an immigration criminal.

Last edited:

Before bye-dumb took orifice it was costing us roughly $132 billion annually to take care of all of the illegals that were being helped with health care and welfare.

My guess is that expense has at least doubled or tripled, which is by design.

Imagine spending close to a trillion dollars a year for people who don't belong here.

Cuts have to be made. No more Obamaphones.

Pack them all up and toss them out of the country. If their country doesn't want them, find a country that will. Russia is looking for mercenaries for its military. Send them to Russia.

I'm talking about the people who are working and contributing and bettering themselves, not the "Death to America" recent Invaders
I'm talking about the ones who have stolen someone's identity and are working. Pack them up and send them back. They get to keep whatever fits in one backpack.

Forum List

Back