This is the reason people don't take Libertarian's aka Democrat Light seriously

Don't worry, Libertarians are ashamed that you voted with us as well.

Libertarians seem more like Tea Party Sit Around and Whine and Do Nothing, IMO.

No substance? No surprise really...

You're going to need much tougher skin if you wish to bringing about the 4th Reich. :thup:
Still waiting on you to comment on the clown VP candidates comment.

Like you, the comments are idiotic; however, that isn't going to change my vote in the least. Besides, I thought you would welcome another Holocaust?

No substance? No surprise really...

You're going to need much tougher skin if you wish to bringing about the 4th Reich. :thup:
Still waiting on you to comment on the clown VP candidates comment.

Like you, the comments are idiotic; however, that isn't going to change my vote in the least. Besides, I thought you would welcome another Holocaust?
Not trying to change anyone's vote as I truly don't care lol..maybe they will double their vote % to 2% this time! ROFL! What is the definition of a holocaust? I prefer self defense of my race. Its either US or THEM.

Libertarian VP nominee hopeful compares Trump’s immigration plan to the Holocaust

What a fucking idiot. I am ashamed to say I EVER voted libertarian....my god.

You're the Democrat, Holmes. What are you regretting exactly?
Not a democrat twit. Independent and even Trump doesn't tick every box but he ticks enough that I can vote for him just fine.

Since when aren't you a Democrat?
Never been a democrat. What makes you think I am a democrat? Hell other than a local sheriff race I have never voted Democrat.

Libertarian VP nominee hopeful compares Trump’s immigration plan to the Holocaust

Not a democrat twit. Independent and even Trump doesn't tick every box but he ticks enough that I can vote for him just fine.

Never been a democrat. What makes you think I am a democrat? Hell other than a local sheriff race I have never voted Democrat.

Asked and answered. You're a typical liberal elitist who thinks he's clever

Not very bright are ya....to much bong resin.

You're not as bright as you think you are. You say you're for purifying the race while opposing the bombing of the non-white people you want gone. You think you're clever. You're not

You're not as bright as you think you are. You say you're for purifying the race while opposing the bombing of the non-white people you want gone. You think you're clever. You're not
I am opposing it because of who is doing it and why. You USE your enemies against your enemies enemies. I think Arabs can be a useful ally in the long run at least until what needs to be done is done. :) You will never understand my mind so its a waste of your time even trying.

Forum List

Back