This is the reason people don't take Libertarian's aka Democrat Light seriously

Since when aren't you a Democrat?
Never been a democrat. What makes you think I am a democrat? Hell other than a local sheriff race I have never voted Democrat.

Asked and answered. You're a typical liberal elitist who thinks he's clever
Not very bright are ya....to much bong resin.

You're not as bright as you think you are. You say you're for purifying the race while opposing the bombing of the non-white people you want gone. You think you're clever. You're not
I am opposing it because of who is doing it and why. You USE your enemies against your enemies enemies. I think Arabs can be a useful ally in the long run at least until what needs to be done is done. :) You will never understand my mind so its a waste of your time even trying.

Which is what exposes you for the liberal elitist liar that you are. You're concerned with the means, not the end

Never been a democrat. What makes you think I am a democrat? Hell other than a local sheriff race I have never voted Democrat.

You're not as bright as you think you are. You say you're for purifying the race while opposing the bombing of the non-white people you want gone. You think you're clever. You're not
I am opposing it because of who is doing it and why. You USE your enemies against your enemies enemies. I think Arabs can be a useful ally in the long run at least until what needs to be done is done. :) You will never understand my mind so its a waste of your time even trying.

Which is what exposes you for the liberal elitist liar that you are. You're concerned with the means, not the end
Still trying to understand me....this is comical. I am concerned with both and I want it done MY WAY not the Jews way. I would rather use the Arabs against the Jew than have white lives lost doing it.

Still trying to understand me....this is comical. I am concerned with both and I want it done MY WAY not the Jews way. I would rather use the Arabs against the Jew than have white lives lost doing it.

Trying to understand you? WTF? Haven't asked you a single question, dumb ass. You are trying to be a Nazi but you keep showing that you're just a leftist with leftist attitudes because liberals don't understand anyone but yourself so you can't pretend to be anyone but yourself.

If I were to pretend I was a leftist, you wouldn't have a clue I'm not. You pretend you're not and you're as obvious as the nose on your face

Libertarian VP nominee hopeful compares Trump’s immigration plan to the Holocaust

What a fucking idiot. I am ashamed to say I EVER voted libertarian....my god.

You make the same mistake as many posters here do. You see this one guy who says this one thing and you claim that all libertarians think the same way. I am a libertarian and I do not believe that Trump's plan is anywhere near what happened in the Holocaust and I agree that it is just stupid.
If Trump obtains all 5 of the Infinity Stones life will end in the Galaxy.

And there are like 100 to 1 Arabs to Jews. If you were actually for the destruction of all non-whites, you'd want the Jews to take as many Arabs they can.

You know who does like Arabs to wipe out the Jews? Democrats. LOL, you suck at pretending you're not a liberal

Last edited:
Like low taxes and promote civil rights.

Well, more rights than just civil rights.

They only come across as kookie because they are always thinking up ways to increase individual freedom.

Libertarians vote Republican
Some yes. Not all.

If there is a nutjob Libertarian on the ballot, they will vote for him. If not, they vote Republican

Libertarians do not vote Democrat
Lol if you say so.If that was the case the Libertarian would win the election every 4 years

Trying to understand you? WTF? Haven't asked you a single question, dumb ass. You are trying to be a Nazi but you keep showing that you're just a leftist with leftist attitudes because liberals don't understand anyone but yourself so you can't pretend to be anyone but yourself.

If I were to pretend I was a leftist, you wouldn't have a clue I'm not. You pretend you're not and you're as obvious as the nose on your face
Still failing to comprehend aren't ya...this is fun.

And there are like 100 to 1 Arabs to Jews. If you were actually for the destruction of all non-whites, you'd want the Jews to take as many Arabs they can.

You know who does like Arabs to wipe out the Jews? Democrats. LOL, you suck at pretending you're not a liberal
Since you think you are so bright who is it you can't criticize? ISRAEL and JEWS,Who owns or controls 96% of the media? Who does EVERY politician kiss the ass of to get their blessing? If you are so smart you can follow along here. Arabs may have the numbers advantage but they don't have the technological advances nor a "pact" with god that makes them the chosen people nor are they the ones you aren't allowed to criticize or blame for problems etc. Jews are. Jews are the untouchables.

Libertarians vote Republican
Some yes. Not all.

If there is a nutjob Libertarian on the ballot, they will vote for him. If not, they vote Republican

Libertarians do not vote Democrat
Lol if you say so.If that was the case the Libertarian would win the election every 4 years

Still failing to comprehend aren't ya...this is fun.

Since you think you are so bright who is it you can't criticize? ISRAEL and JEWS,Who owns or controls 96% of the media? Who does EVERY politician kiss the ass of to get their blessing? If you are so smart you can follow along here. Arabs may have the numbers advantage but they don't have the technological advances nor a "pact" with god that makes them the chosen people nor are they the ones you aren't allowed to criticize or blame for problems etc. Jews are. Jews are the untouchables.

Don't forget that Jews created aids, downed the World Trade Center and cause solar flares disrupting your favorite TV shows

Forum List

Back