This is the Republican Frontrunner

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
I can't think of another presidential candidate in American history, or any other country, really, who takes to the media and engages in taunting and name calling of his opponents resembling that of a 12 year old. In fact, even a 12 year old would likely come up with more sophisticated insults. This man does not belong in the White House. He's completely unhinged and an embarrassment.

IMG_2677.jpeg

I can't think of another presidential candidate in American history, or any other country, really, who takes to the media and engages in taunting and name calling of his opponents resembling that of a 12 year old. In fact, even a 12 year old would likely come up with more sophisticated insults. This man does not belong in the White House. He's completely unhinged and an embarrassment.

View attachment 871890
Whatver it takes to get rid of the evil festering in Washington and the White House Mr Independent....

View attachment 871890

1702400536181.png

View attachment 871890
LOL Mean tweets triggering you?

View attachment 871890
1702400810937.png

It

View attachment 871890
It's crazy to think one of the candidates for president would tell another candidate who's fat to "go enjoy a nice meal".

How is anyone voting Republican? If you want to see divisive government next year, vote for Republicans.

View attachment 871890
Been saying that for years.

Problem is, his opponents, Biden/Hillary don't belong in the WH either.

View attachment 871890
His people love him because he talk like a real person and not a politician. I guess that’s how these people talk. It’s got me scratching my head too. The guy is a joke

It's crazy to think one of the candidates for president would tell another candidate who's fat to "go enjoy a nice meal".

How is anyone voting Republican? If you want to see divisive government next year, vote for Republicans.

Yeah, abandoning your people in a war zone to be hunted down and killed is so much less terrible than insults.

You leftists truly are braindead.

Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator of our society. The people who continue to support this behavior, laugh about it, dismiss it, and continue to excuse it are nothing more than low brow trash.

Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator of our society. The people who continue to support this behavior, laugh about it, dismiss it, and continue to excuse it are nothing more than low brow trash.
Oh? How about you? You support a incestuous pedophile, a man who gave billions of dollars of military equipment to terrorists, who has thrown open the southern border so that any random scumbag can waltz across, and potentially kill your brother who IIRC is a LV Metro cop, and you whine and snivel about insults?

Grow the fuck up, junior.

Yeah, abandoning your people in a war zone to be hunted down killed is so much less terrible than insults.

You leftists truly are braindead.
are you bringing up BenGhazi? Do you know how many people Trump killed by lying to us about Covid? Or how many people ended up dead after the insurrection he started? The Capitol Cops were devistated and you don't care.

View attachment 871890
This looks like a parody, something SNL or Steve Corbett would put out. But alas, this is a true tweet by the orange twit.

I can understand his insults but this line - " Vivek WINS because he thinks I'm great"? Holy Birdbrain, Batman!!

are you bringing up BenGhazi? Do you know how many people Trump killed by lying to us about Covid? Or how many people ended up dead after the insurrection he started? The Capitol Cops were devistated and you don't care.

No you retard, AFGHANISTAN!

Tell you what, you grow a brain, and come back when there is something in it.

View attachment 871890
I see Trump's workin' overtime in your head! :D

844xr9.jpg

It is a figure of speech, isn't it?

Forum List

Back