This is the shit Trump will STOP

Intel Lays Off 12,000 After Seeking Visas to Import 14,523 Foreign Professionals Since 2010 - Breitbart

This is bullshit. Trump can end the visa's and since Obama's has shown us the power of a pen and a phone he can punish these companies in some form or fashion.

Frankly I don't understand this - I truly do not. Why does America support companies who purposely send jobs overseas? I mean, at what point do we hold CEOs and their shareholders responsible? I understand that this is a free country and companies are allowed to do what brings the greatest return on investment. However, with all the TIF (Tax increment financing) and the incredible tax breaks that most of these companies receive - why do we not impose SOME KIND of restrictions that would REQUIRE them to hire Americans and ONLY Americans? Is that too much to ask?

I mean, we are cutting our own throats by allowing these companies to profit to the EXTREME - while they continually search for ways to circumvent the American people.
Add to that the lying ass liberals that say it can't be stopped. Of course it CAN be stopped without the Senate or the House. Just shut down the damn VISA's.
At least you’re consistent at being ignorant and wrong.

Obviously you missed the part where the Breitbart article is a lie.

Intel Lays Off 12,000 After Seeking Visas to Import 14,523 Foreign Professionals Since 2010 - Breitbart

This is bullshit. Trump can end the visa's and since Obama's has shown us the power of a pen and a phone he can punish these companies in some form or fashion.

Frankly I don't understand this - I truly do not. Why does America support companies who purposely send jobs overseas? I mean, at what point do we hold CEOs and their shareholders responsible? I understand that this is a free country and companies are allowed to do what brings the greatest return on investment. However, with all the TIF (Tax increment financing) and the incredible tax breaks that most of these companies receive - why do we not impose SOME KIND of restrictions that would REQUIRE them to hire Americans and ONLY Americans? Is that too much to ask?

I mean, we are cutting our own throats by allowing these companies to profit to the EXTREME - while they continually search for ways to circumvent the American people.
Add to that the lying ass liberals that say it can't be stopped. Of course it CAN be stopped without the Senate or the House. Just shut down the damn VISA's.
At least you’re consistent at being ignorant and wrong.

Obviously you missed the part where the Breitbart article is a lie.
The president CAN halt/alter or cut the number of VISA's without permission sh#t for brains. Comment stands as truth.

So they will cut 12,000 worldwide. 2/3 through attrition. 15,000 applications for H1-B in the past 6 years. How many granted? H1-B is a 3 year visa, renewable once. The ones who got them in 2010 are aging out of the program. hey, maybe they are part of those 12,000.

Here is how Mr. Trump proposes on how to reduce HB1 visas, from YOUR article:

Since then, political outsider Donald Trump has put himself on track to the GOP’s 2016 nomination by promising to reform the nation’s immigration and guest worker systems to help Americans.

For example, he has said he would reduce the inflow of H-1Bs by raising the minimum wage for H-1B workers, and has called for one year “pause” in legal immigration.

Odium, that doesn't sound like he'll accomplish or do anything worth while to stop the flow....

So your Messiah, on this is weak, weak, weak...

Most foreign workers get hired on HB1's, not so much that they pay them less when hired, but because these workers are indebted to the employer that hired them and can not compete in the market place.....in other words, they can't quit, they are basically paid slaves....for 6 years each.

So they will cut 12,000 worldwide. 2/3 through attrition. 15,000 applications for H1-B in the past 6 years. How many granted? H1-B is a 3 year visa, renewable once. The ones who got them in 2010 are aging out of the program. hey, maybe they are part of those 12,000.

They are almost certainly are part of the 2/3 attrition.

Since then, political outsider Donald Trump has put himself on track to the GOP’s 2016 nomination by promising to reform the nation’s immigration and guest worker systems to help Americans.

For example, he has said he would reduce the inflow of H-1Bs by raising the minimum wage for H-1B workers, and has called for one year “pause” in legal immigration.

Odium, that doesn't sound like he'll accomplish or do anything worth while to stop the flow....

Most foreign workers get hired on HB1's, not so much that they pay them less when hired, but because these workers are indebted to the employer that hired them and can not compete in the market place.....in other words, they can't quit, they are basically paid slaves....for 6 years each.
Now that is interesting. So Bill Gates who also uses that and in fact asked for MORE is promoting SLAVERY. And he just happens to be a democrat.

Now that is interesting. So Bill Gates who also uses that and in fact asked for MORE is promoting SLAVERY. And he just happens to be a democrat.
Ya know, I'm not certain if he is a Democratic Party member/supporter or not? I always thought he was, but after the Clinton Administration went after him big time and tied him up in court cases, I believe he took a ''Stay away!'', approach to politics, politicians, and parties...

Virtually everyone here on an H1-B ends up getting a green card.

Why change the subject of my post? DO YOU have anything to say on Trump's plans on how he would handle it?

Why change the subject of my post? DO YOU have anything to say on Trump's plans on how he would handle it?
YOU introduced salary slavery into the thread yourself. Its a good point and one worth looking at for more then one reason.

YOU introduced salary slavery into the thread yourself. Its a good point and one worth looking at for more then one reason.
well, they are a form of indentured servants....they cant work for anyone else but the company that imported them

well, they are a form of indentured servants....they cant work for anyone else but the company that imported them

Well, not quite. They can quit and go home whenever they want - and they also have a choice in taking the job in the first place.

But I do agree that there are many issues with H-B1s.

Well, not quite. They can quit and go home whenever they want - and they also have a choice in taking the job in the first place.

But I do agree that there are many issues with H-B1s.
But if H/P brings them in they can't go to M/S. So they are restricted to hires them. That is kind of like being between an illegal and legal in this country.

Forum List

Back