THIS IS THE WORST WEEK IN HER LIFE: Condi Rice JUST BURIED Hillary!

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Two witnesses say that Hillary is full of it. She remembers sniper fire better. But the left won't accept the word of those two, after all they are nothing but Republican black folks.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has this peculiar narrative about Colin Powell and how he enticed her to use her own email account during supper one evening and how this was the sole reason of her major violation of the law.

Powell has practically answered with “Um, no I didn’t and stop telling people that.” And now we have Condi Rice claiming the exact same thing.

Last edited:
Does this mean that she was using her own email server? Didn't she deny that a while ago?

She said so much I seriously doubt she knows what is true anymore. So in a way she isn't lying she is just so brain damaged she doesn't remember.

Yes, she said she wanted her own server so she wouldn't have to use two devices. I am thinking there were no 6 year olds around to show her how to do it with just one device. But then again that was nothing but a lie.

awe shoot, when i saw the thread, i actually thought u meant that Mona Lisa Rice actually buried Hillary.

Secretaries of State for Hilary. Oh I'm sorry, that was billionaires for Hilary. Do,we want this woman handling the nuclear codes?

Secretaries of State for Hilary. Oh I'm sorry, that was billionaires for Hilary. Do,we want this woman handling the nuclear codes?

NO, she's liable to 'short-circuit'.

th

The worst week in her life has her leading her completely incompetent challenger by 6 points in the polls?

Two witnesses say that Hillary is full of it. She remembers sniper fire better. But the left won't accept the word of those two, after all they are nothing but Republican black folks.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has this peculiar narrative about Colin Powell and how he enticed her to use her own email account during supper one evening and how this was the sole reason of her major violation of the law.

Powell has practically answered with “Um, no I didn’t and stop telling people that.” And now we have Condi Rice claiming the exact same thing.

still grasping at your little rightwingnut straws, eh? :cuckoo:

poor dear

i wonder what the october surprise will be. maybe it will be revealed that Hillary is actually 1/3rd male 1/3rd female 1/3rd mars alien?

still grasping at your little rightwingnut straws, eh? :cuckoo:

poor dear

Grasping at straws?

Like Hillary saying Powell gave her the idea?

I thought the worst week of Hillarys life was when the local McDonalds all ran out of McNuggetts and then Hillary opened up a can of whoop ass on some of their employees, and later called 911, pretty much using all 7 curse words/in a rage reporting that she wants those F%$#@!ing McDonalds Chicken McNuggets !!!!

What else to expect from Hillary, lie after lie.

Next we might hear that Obama himself advised her to use private server...

It's too bad Rice didn't run for the open Senate seat in California. Early polling showed she could have won.

Forum List

Back