THIS IS THE WORST WEEK IN HER LIFE: Condi Rice JUST BURIED Hillary!

I thought Hillarys worst week was when she was passing two stones and no physician wanted to deal with her problem.

The Parkinson's patient with the nuke codes.................

Shaky shaky shaky, LOL LOL LOL

Not to mention that this is a woman who imagines getting shot at while leaving airplanes, and a woman who admittedly has extensive conversations with dead people.

I wonder what the worst week of Huma's life will be? Maybe the week Hillary falls, breaks her hips, then Huma has to assist Hillary every time she needs to do number 1 and 2 for two to three weeks?

I wonder what the worst week of Huma's life will be? Maybe the week Hillary falls, breaks her hips, then Huma has to assist Hillary every time she needs to do number 1 and 2 for two to three weeks?

She'll be thrown under the bus...

2v1p8w0.jpg

what about the Clinton Dog? I guess his worst week will be when Hillary loses her temper bigtime right before supper time,and she's starving !!!

what about the Clinton Dog? I guess his worst week will be when Hillary loses her temper bigtime right before supper time,and she's starving !!!

Wouldn't surprise me. After all, when they first entered the White House, they purchased a dog. The dog was killed in an accident after they left the White House. Funny how that is..........

Wouldn't surprise me. After all, when they first entered the White House, they purchased a dog. The dog was killed in an accident after they left the White House. Funny how that is..........

"Accident".

Was dog set to testify?

the source just buried your credibility.

the daily caller

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Forum List

Back